High For This

This chapter's theme: High For This by The Weeknd

(˃˂)*FILTHY-SMUT (<- this will be the warning whenever an explicit sex scene will be present. Read at your own will)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Taven

Small rays of sunshine peered through the curtains, disturbing me in my sleep. "Hey, fag," I grumbled as I kicked the bed on top of me. "Shut the curtains," and with that, I buried my face into my pillow, awaiting sleep to overcome me again. That is, until I heard no movement. My anger boiled a bit further. "Hey!" I yelled, kicking the bed again. "Wake the fuck up!" No response.

Angrily, I shoved the blankets off of my body as I jumped out of bed, standing to look at Jamie's bed-- but he wasn't there. What the fuck... I pulled on basketball shorts that were lying on the floor after sniffing them to make sure they didn't stink. I walked out, hearing a bunch of chatter downstairs. Without much noise, I jogged down the stairs, joining the rest of the huge group.

"Hey, Taven!" Garrett grinned. "How'd you sleep?" He held out two slices of buttered toast and two sausage links on a napkin. Nearly instantaneously, my stomach growled. Oh, man, was I starving. I gratefully took the food, a smile growing on my face.

"I slept pretty well, actually," I chuckled, taking a bite of my toast. "But, it seems like Jamie didn't come back home." I watched as Garrett paused.

"Are you sure...?" I nodded firmly. Garrett's expression became one hinted with concern. "He never fucking tells me things like this," he muttered beneath his breath as he walked past me, taking his food up the stairs. I wasn't expecting a reaction like that... I turned to Kongo, who was happily munching on his sausages.

"What was that about?" I asked, taking another bite of the toasted bread in my hand. Kongo shrugged, licking the crumbs off his lips.

"Jamie is like a younger brother to Garrett, so he worries about him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie was out there in some guy's bedroom. He may not seem like it, but he's a total whore." Kongo finished off a sausage. You've got to be kidding me. Jamie? Jamie Loggan, the smallest seventeen-year-old in the state, was a whore?! I hid my smirk with my breakfast. That was quite interesting...

Maybe, just maybe, that little piece of information could be of good use to me.

[-----]

Jamie

"Ah, ah, ah!" I could hear my whiny voice chanting as Avery thrusted his hips against me, sheathing his monstrosity of a dick into my body. I couldn't hear anything other Avery's soft pants against my ear. He was so good to me...

Suddenly, the pleasure ended, my quivering entrance now left without any satisfaction. My eyes opened up, tears blurring my vision slightly. "W-Wait, Avery--"

"Shut up." The words stabbed my chest, forcing tears to roll down my cheeks. "I can't believe you'd think I'd actually like a little whore like you, not to mention a male-whore." In desperation, I sat up, crawling to the end of the bed.

"A-Avery, please! I-I thought you said--"

"Well, I lied." I watched in pain as Avery got dressed, snickering to himself. He was just like everyone else... "Keep the goddamn money, you fucking slut. That's all you're good for-- a good cum-dump for any guy looking for a quick release." With a deep chuckle, Avery walked out the door.

SLAM!

I was snapped out of my dream by a slamming door. It wasn't close to me, but I heard it. I buried my face into the pillow beneath me, breathing it in. No, this definitely wasn't my bed... Slowly, I sat up, rubbing my eyes to further correct my vision. Only a faint light was coming through the grey curtains, and it illuminated the room without blinding me. I heard some clinking out in the main room; Avery must be awake...