Chapter 2

***** Okay So As You know She was sent to the store for some food for Charlie when Victoria and James were going to kill her. But what you dont know is that the wolf pack chased Victoria than came back for James but he was in the middle of sucking Bella blood, so the wolfs pull him off Bella, than they chase James away far away and they kill Him. Victoria gets away though. But the wolves forgot the way back. so they left Bella there alone. xD hope you like it so far!!!  ****

The Twilight Saga: Firelight

Chapter 2: Burning

Bella's POV

*****

The pain was excruciating. It felt like they were burning me, and worse, it wasn't going away. It could of been hours, days, months, for all I knew! But I didnt really care, I was going to die anyways. Breaking Charlie, Renee, everyone...

My mind started wondering. There was so much more room in my head than before, it was like I grew, it was strange. Thankfully, the pain was in the back of my head.

Bright side? My hearing started getting clearer, and clearer. I could hear thumming in the distance, I could smell something, or someone so sweet, so mouthwatering. But it faded quickly. Just my luck!

Why wasn't I dieing yet? Or maybe I was already dead?

Bad news? I could feel the pain increasing in my chest. Let me die! I chanted over and over again in my head, but it didn't work. The fire increased, it was like a battle. 

My heart was racing, fighting against the burning sensation. It wasn't giving up, wasn't letting the fire win. But both would send soon.

The fire suddenly started decreasing, I could feel my feet, my toes, my knees, slowly my whole body. More bad news? The fire in my throat got worse. But there was so much room in my head, that I could ignore it completely.

I twitched my fingers, and toes. My heart was flying! Beating so fast, like a helicopter blade. Faster and faster! I wonder what was happening?

It beat once more, and then ended. There was no sound. I could hear the wind blowing, and breathing. I was guessing it was mine. But no heart beat. Maybe this was hell, or was it heaven?

Either way, shouldn't I have a heart beat? Or maybe I just couldnt hear it? Wait. Why would I be able to hear my heart beat anyways? 

I flew my eyes open in a gaze of wonder.

*****