ஐ Chapter 4

The Twilight Saga: Firelight

Chapter 4: Meeting The Cullens

Bella's POV

**** 

He was staring back at me, with his sparkling golden eyes. He was so beautiful, I had the sudden urge to run into his arms, and stay there, to kiss him, and love his as much as humanly possible. I wanted him to be mine. Wait, did I just say that? I just met this boy and I'm already calling him mine. He probably had a girlfriend, though he did look alone. Everyone else was with another, so maybe I could be with him? Wait, no! Stop it Bella! You cant have him. 

Even though he is beautiful, with his perfect smiling, his gorgeous face, his stunning body and dazzling beauty. Stop it Bella! Your losing it! 

He smiled at me, showing his perfect white teeth. His face suddenly turned serious, he looked at the short black haired girl. Her face was weird, it was like she was day dreaming or something. 

When she snapped out of it though, she turned to me and smiled. I couldnt help but smile back, I looked back at the beautiful man, he was staring at me. It was kind of hard to tell what he was feeling, his eyes were filled with a bunch of emotions. Love, confusion, shock.

I wonder if he likes me? I like him very much. If he liked me, and we got to know each other more, maybe we could be together? Unless he didnt like me.

His face went all sad, he looked over at the older blonde haired guy, and then looked back at me. "Bella?" He whispered low, his voice ringing like a bell.

I heard him, but I stood frozen. How did he know my name? I just started at his beautiful face, I couldnt speak. 

The older blonde haired man took a step towards me, offering his hand. I stared at him, what did he want me to do? Go somewhere with them?  He read the alarm on my face, and stood straight. "Why dont we discuss this at our home?" He said. 

I nodded my head. I guess I could follow them to their house. Wait, first I had to ask a question. I knew they would answer, they were after all just like me. 

"Excuse me, but why is my throat burning?" I asked him, my hands automaticly flew to my throat, as the burning sensation came. He looked at me, his eyes wide. "Oh, I'm sorry I forgot, of course you must hunt first," He looked over at the beautiful one, and then back at me. 

"Edward has not hunted yet, he could take you, if you like?" Did he really just say that? Hunt, as in... killing something? I was shocked. Everything was so shocking. First, the beautiful one- Edward, was going to take me hunting. I was actually kind of happy. I could finally have a chance to talk to him. I smiled, unable to help myself. 

They were all looking at me weird, so I quickly composed my expression. "Sure, that would be great," I said, trying to make my voice sound normal.

Edward looked over at me, and nodded his head. He looked back at the older blonde haired man. "We'll be back soon," He said, and they left us alone.

Edward was behind me in the next second, leaning over me. He was inches apart from my body, I couldnt help the sudden chills that ran through me. He was just so beautiful! Why couldn't it be someone else? Like the short black haired girl?

He was inches from my ear, his sweet scent was too close for me to handle. What was wrong me me? Why the sudden burst of emotions, and why were they so sharp? I never felt this way for a boy,ever, until I met him. This beautiful boy, Edward.

Before I could even think of what I was doing, I turned around, and we were both suddenly on the ground, on top of each other. Our lips, our bodies, so close there was nothing that could stand in the way of my love for this stange boy- Edward.

What was happening with me?  

******