The End Has FINALLY Come!

You guys are ALL going to HATE me for this chappy :) hehe~! Well.... hmm, anyways DO YOU WANT A SEQUAL? I will make one if you want one!!! Guys important message! <--- Anwser it..... Also im almost at 1000Votes!! You guys are seriously AMAZING!! Anyways... Its all over now... DUH NUN NUN!! There is going to be a HUGE Cliff hanger... and this is the LAST CHAPTER! IM SERIOUS... SAD THAT ITS ENDING!!! :) Ill leave a message thing at the end thou.... Hope you guys liked Firelight.. i really enjoyed writing it... Well heres the  last chapter:

Its all over now.

Bellas POV.

**********

Tanya had me in a hold that was unbreakable to beat... It than finally hit me that i had so much power! I can knock her flat on her face!

I growled loudly, before using my powers to fly Tanya back into a tree.

She is going DOWN! There is no way im letting her take my family.

I saw her getting up off the ground, she stood up and shut her eyes, smiling evily.

In the next second she was holding Charles and Brea in her hands,

I screamed.

"Dont come anywhere near me, or their dead." She screamed to everyone.

Everyone froze.

What am I going to do? Shes going to hurt one of them or both if I attack her! I wonder if i can teleport behind her.... Maybe Hazel could help me?

I looked over at Hazel.

' Hazel, im going to teleport behind her, create a duplicate of me?' I sent to her throught my mind.

I turned back to Tanya, and from the corner of my eye I saw eyes flicker to me.

With that said, I shut my eyes and concentrated on standing behind Tanya.

In the next second I was.

I looked at everyone on our side, most of them were staring at me.

Oh no!!

I mouthed the words "No" to them.

But it was too late, Tanya had turned around, and ripped Charles head off right in front of my eyes.

I broke down.

I ran at her, and took Brea from her arms so she couldnt hurt her.

She was crying and screaming her little head off.

I ran over and gave her to Edward before turning back to Tanya.

She broke my heart.

Killing my only son? She is SO dead!

I ran at her full speed, and threw her down on the ground.

With my powers, I locked her down on there, and put images in her head.

I showed her pictures of herself giving birth, and than the baby dieing.

She was screaming.

The next one, was a picture of Edward hanging himself.

It was touture for me too be giving them to her, but i didnt care. I was so angry! She killed my ONLY son! Shes going to die! And i am going to be the one to kill her.

The next one was of her parents, they were dead on a floor, bleeding to death.

She was still screaming.

I than realized Edward would know everything i put in her mind, so i stopped.

I cant torture him too.

I pinned Tanya down on the ground.

She was fighting me the whole time.

"You killed HIM!! Now your going to DIE!!" I yelled in her face

Tears started falling down my face.

I held Tanya down on the ground.

What have i become? I know shes done wrong, but it was only for love. I would of done the same.... im a monster! I cant believe i almost killed her. But what about Charles? My little boy! Hes dead....

I got off of Tanya and started walking away.

"Just leave." I told her.

I went back to Edward and buried my face in his chest.

We were all silent for a while, until i heard someone hiss.

I turned around, and saw Hazel walking closer to Tanya.

Oh no! What is she doing! She cant! Shes going to die!

I turned away not able to watch.

I sobbed into Edward.

My beautiful boy! Hes gone. Its all my fault! I should of just let her have whatever she wanted but instead cause everyone trouble!

There was nothing but growling and hissing, until all was quiet.

I looked back to see what happened.

Tanya was on the ground, not moving.

Hazel skipped back to us, and ran to Carlisle.

Did she.... there is NO way! She killed her?

I pulled away from Edward, and walked slowly to Tanyas body.

She wasnt moving, or breathing....

Then all the sudden, her body changed.

It wasnt Tanya anymore, it was Hazel.

I turned around just in time, to have Tanya shove a knife through my body.

I gasped.

I looked down, blood was rushing down my legs and onto the ground.

I fell down on the ground, my vision getting blurry.

I saw a fire, and someone throwing something into it.

And than i saw Edward in my face.

I touched his cheek softly.

"I love you" I whispered.

My hand fell from his face, and the darkness surrounded me.

The last thing i remember seeing, was a fire, and Charles.

The darkness had finally taken over.

And than i passed.

******

LAST CHAPTER OF FIRELGIHT!!!

HEHE YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME NOW!!

You guys will have to WAIT for the SEQUAL To find out what HAPPENS NEXT!! :)

Or even if there is one? lol. I Really enjoyed writing this story for everyone! But now its time for me to focus on my other storys!! DEPRESSED, FOR ONE... Is in the 2011 Wattys and we need to finish it FAST!! Hope you liked my story....

Vote and Comment!!! 2011 Wattys <3

~Taab~