Powerful Bella

Thank you all for the support! You truly are so amazing. Its been hard... But i feel alot better now. I wasnt going to upload for a while, but when i write... i just feel so ALIVE!!!! It makes me feel better... Writing is my way to get away from the real world and enter my favorite place :) Guess what it is? TWILIGHT LAND!! Well not really, vampire land, fairytale land... Mythical Creature land. This chapter is going to explain a certain person a bit more. Wink Wink! haha i dont wanna keep you from it so heres the chapter!!!
Acutally, ive gotten a bunch of people saying Bella and Edwards relationship is going to fast, well yes maybe a bit... but remember this isnt normal life... VAMPIRE LAND!!! Duh? And in a few chapters it will say 3 MONTHS LATER and stuff... But ill do a chapter where they are remembering the time where they got to know more about eachother? Who knows!
*********NEW STORY ALERT!!!*******
Not a twilight one... I watch CSI all the time!! Im going to do one like it...New Characters, Some old characters! Its going to be sick!!!! Sara and Grissom are going to be in it, same with Nick, Cathrine, Greg, Brass, +MORE!!! I cant believe Brown DIED!!! Hes not going to be in it... Theres going to be a new character!! She turns out to be Saras BESTFIREND!!! Get some GSR going on... (GSR= GrissomSaraRomance) There married of course!!!
ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY!!!
Powerful Bella.
Bella POV.
---------------------------------------------

What the hell is going on? I must be seeing things! Theres no way i seen that.
But it was true. How could it be even possible? Unless its someone else dressed as me... wait i never thought of that? But who would do that? One word came to mind.....Tanya
If it is Tanya i swear i will not heistate to KILL HER!!! But why would Edward have sex with her? Clearly he didnt know it was Tanya, but he can READ her mind and Not mine! How could this even be? I didnt know she had a power. Im pretty sure no one did! How could she trick Edward into thinking she was me? I had Renesmee with me, i told him that!

Edward slid of the bed, still in his pants.

Wait... does that mean he didnt do it with her? Or he could of put his pants on?

"What is going on?" I yelled.

Edward was staring at us both with a crazed expression on his beautiful face.

"Edward" i whispered softly to him.

His eyes flickered to my face.

It was quiet for a few seconds when a huge gush of wind started blowing around the room.

It was so strong, that i was getting lifted up in the air.

I screamed.

"BELLA!" I heard my love yell.

I threw my hands over my stomach.

Protect the babys.

I shut my eyes, trying to make it all go away.

I felt strong arms around me.

And than suddenly the wind stopped.

I opened my eyes, to see Edward staring down at me.

i sighed in relief.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

There was a loud CRASH, and both of our heads snapped up.

There stood Tanya, with Renesmee in her arms.

Edward snarled.

Tanya laughed than changed into me again.

"Im sorry guys, but i got to get going" she said in a sweet voice.

I growled at her.

"TANYA GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER NOW!"  i screamed at her.

"Hmm, let me think about that........NO!" She yelled back to me.

And than it went crazy.

My mind was spinning.

I was floating in the air, a cloud of smoke underneath me, lightning crashing around me.

Edward was staring at me with wide eyes.

Than my eyes went red.

"GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER NOW!!" I screeched.

Tanya turned back into herself.

Fire started growing in her hands.

She brought it close to Renesmee face.

I screamed with fury.

"Give me Edward and you get your daughter back" she hissed.

Tears started falling down my face.

I looked down at Edward.

He was staring at me with wide eyes, his face covered in pain.

Than everyone ran into the room.

Tanya threw Renesmee in the air, and ran out the window.

Alice caught her in mid-air.

I suddenly felt weaker.

I couldnt feel my body.

Everything crashed under me, and i was suddenly falling.

Strong arms caught me before i could fall on the ground.

"Bella! Are you alright!? Can you hear me?"  a voice asked.

I nodded my head.

"We have to get her to Carlisle" the voice answered again.

I heard a tiny cry.

"Renesmee" i whispered to the person holding me.

Voices were faint.... I couldnt tell who was who.

"E-Edw-ward" I stuttered.

"Im here love" he answered.

"Edward" i muttered again.

"Protect them" i told him.

"Protect who?" he asked.

"The babys" i whispered.

I moved my hand to rub my stomach.

And than i passed out.

**********
Cliff hanger!
Bella Bella Bella!!! Think it was a bad time to tell him about the twins? haha!
If u dont know whats happening, ill tell you:
Tanya and Edward were about to have sex... she was naked and he almost was. But he didnt know it was Tanya, he thought it was Bella... So the REAL Bella comes home, to find them on the bed together... what you dont know is Tanya... is somewhat special you should say... i dont wanna give it away! So as you know Tanya turned into Bella, and the gush of Wind wonder what that was? Hmmm... Also Bella passed out and stuff because of her power... If your wonderin, shes SO Powerful! She used so much power, she passed out... Thats the downfall. If she uses to much power, she could die... Which she almost did!!! Now she needs alot of rest... well that is if shes not DEAD!! Im just kidding... shes not dead... yet?
NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TANYA DOES....

I talk alot, as you can see! LOL!
Like i said NEW STORY!!! CSI ONE... its going to be awesome... <3 I dont know a title for it? Maybe CSI... Just CSI lol,
ANYONE WANT TO MAKE A FIRELIGHT BOOK COVER?
I Think we need a new cover!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO IT!!
I was trying to use the Twilight Font, but i couldnt download it :( It cost money... and i cant buy it right now...If anyone has it?
MUST HAVE ON COVERPAGE:
-The words FIRELIGHT somewhere on it. (I really want Twilight Font but if u dont have it,its fine.)
- Has to be Dark!
Other than that go nuts! Put fire on it, Edward and Bella.. i dont care!!! :)
Have any more questions about Firelight, or anything just ask me!!
Comment.
Vote.
FAN ME!!!
Hope you like it!!
~Taabb~