Crazier

Baekhyun closes his eyes after confessing to Chanyeol about his hidden desire. Sometimes Baekhyun feels that he can burn for eternity only to get touched by Chanyeol. He has fallen so badly for his husband. Baekhyun thinks himself the happiest person of the world when Chanyeol is beside him.

The waves of water on Chanyeol's move towards Baekhyun makes Baekhyun nervous. Why it feels like this even after almost everything has happened between them already? Everytime Chanyeol makes him to feel an unknown butterfly sensation of pleasure all over his body,no matter what Chanyeol does several rounds physical relationship with him in even one day.

Baekhyun feels that Chanyeol keeps his hands on his waist and pulls him in his embrace.

"You are just what I want. It's okay if my baby is so shy," Chanyeol whispers in Baekhyun's ear while leaning so that his nose touches Baekhyun's nose. Both of them can feel each other's breathing. They are not talking,but their breathings are saying how much passionate they are to have each other.

Baekhyun lips touches Chanyeol's lip so softly,but the touch stays less than even seconds. But Chanyeol doesn't take much time to response back. He passionately sucks Baekhyun's lower lip and tongue . Baekhyun also responses Chanyeol while sucking his tongue. There's nothing to shy as this resort is totally a private area preserved for only Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Breaking the kiss, Chanyeol turns Baekhyun's back towards him and backhugs while his hand travels under Baekhyun's wet shirt. Baekhyun moans while pressing his head on Chanyeol's chest.

"It will be bit weird, Baekhyun," Chanyeol says while kissing the mole on Baekhyun's cheek.

( Smut alert❗❗❗)
"It's okay," Baekhyun tilts his head a bit which helps Chanyeol to leave a peck on Baekhyun's lips.

After getting the consent Chanyeol hand travels inside Baekhyun's shorts. He takes Baekhyun's member in his hand. Baekhyun moans while clenching Chanyeol's shirt. Baekhyun is feeling light because of sinking upto chest in the water and it's weird kind of feeling.

Chanyeol is not only stroking Baekhyun's member ,but also taking advantage of waves of water on it which is making Baekhyun feeling heavy sometimes and sometimes so lightened. All the pre-cum that's Baekhyun leaking are getting washed off by the water immediately. Cum is loading inside him ,but at the same time he is feeling lightened.

"Ahhhh!......" Baekhyun moans while arching his body on Chanyeol.

"Are you feeling so good, baby?" Chanyeol pulls down Baekhyun's shorts to get a view of Baekhyun's throbbing member.

"Cute!" Chanyeol compliments. Baekhyun bites his lower lip while caressing the tent already formed over Chanyeol's shorts.

"Let me feel yours," Baekhyun whispers.

Chanyeol takes off his own shorts to give Baekhyun easy access to his monster dick. In Baekhyun's soft stroking Chanyeol groans,

"Why make me feel like this ,baby?"

Baekhyun hides his face in Chanyeol's wet shirt while blushing.

"My shy baby!" Chanyeol chuckles while his fingers travels on perky butts of Baekhyun. Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun's buttcheeks and finds a way to insert one of his finger inside Baekhyun's hole.

"Chanyeeeeool!" Baekhyun moans while clenching Chanyeol's shirt tightly. Chanyeol starts moving his finger inside Baekhyun.

It's bit weird. In other times usually the more his finger fucks Baekhyun,the more Baekhyun gets slippery. But right now water is washing off the natural lubes that Baekhyun's body is producing. May be Baekhyun have to experience a dry sex with friction. Chanyeol inserts one more finger inside Baekhyun and keeps thrusting. Baekhyun wraps one of his legs around Chanyeol's waist to give him easy accessibility. But finger fucking is seeming like won't give much advantage today, rather there's chance of Baekhyun getting injured inside with Chanyeol's nail. So skipping it would be better Chanyeol notes to himself.....