"I'll surely give you a private concert, don't worry." I tease him.

He hums, "I'm looking forward to it."

I grin at him and then somehow with great effort I finish my toast just to see Christian hand me another.

"I don't wanna eat more," I whine. "I'm full."

"Okay." He puts it back and hands me my tea.

"Oh, that was easy." I eye him warily.

"Today's a good day. I don't want to spoil it with anything." He tells me eating the toast himself. "I just want to sit with my fiancée and enjoy breakfast."

"Oh my God, that sounds so weird," I blush yet again. "I'm engaged."

"Yes, you are engaged to the man who is madly in love with you." He kisses my nose.

"I can see that," I remark looking at the lovesick look on his face, sipping my tea. "And don't worry, I'm also madly in love with you."

We sit in silence after that looking at each other. I knew what I always wanted from him. I just wanted him to find me and he did. He pulled me from the depths of darkness and demons in my mind.

He's my hero.

Who leaves me completely and utterly breathless.

"I was thinking that I should make dinner today and we can all have it together, what say?" I suggest Christian while he carries me back in the room.

"I think it's a great idea but you need rest," He says sternly.

"But I want to cook, I'll make some Thai food." I grin. "You know you love it!"

"Okay," he gives in. "But the second you feel tired or dizzy or anything, you will stop."

"Okay promise." I pinch his cheeks. "Now take me to the closet, fiancé."

"As you wish, baby."

I put on my white off-shoulder top with blue ripped jeans. I then start applying my make-up. It takes a lot of foundation and concealer to hide the bruises on my face. I put some eyeliner and mascara on. And lastly highlighter blush and pink lipstick.

I French braid my hair and let it fall in my shoulder to the front. I do not look like I've been kidnapped and beaten up.

I actually look good.

I step out if the closet and see Christian sitting on the bed using his phone. Okay, he looks hot. He's wearing one of the outfits that I bought him. He used to wear casual outfits when we were in the states but here he rarely gets out of his suits.

"Nice outfit

"Nice outfit." I tease him.

"Yeah, yeah." He stands up and gives me his hand. "Let's go."

I place my hand in his and we both go downstairs. "Is it weird that I've never seen your kitchen before?"

"Not at all."

"So what are we doing now?"

"I thought we could go for a walk. You haven't seen the whole land yet." He tells me.

"You mean there is more to this house?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah." He pulls me into him. "And I think you might like it."

"Okay, now I'm curious."

He presses a kiss on my head, "It's a surprise."

"Okay. So where is it?"

"Patience," he chuckles. "And by the way, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I slip my hand in the back pocket of his jeans and the other one in his belt loop.

We walk to the back of the house where there is a pool and ahead if it a big ground. We walk around the pool to the ground and walk a few meters when Christian points out a place.

"You see those trees there?"

"Yeah."

"The surprise is there." He tells me.

I frown, "But those are the woods."

He chooses not to reply to me. We finally reach the woods. Christian guides me in and I see a stone path.

"Follow this path."  He pushes me ahead and walks behind me.

The Stone path leads to a bridge where there is steam of water. I climb and look down at the water. It's so clean.

"Oh, I just saw a fish." I point down.

"Yeah, you will find quite a few here." He says standing behind me and caging me in his arms.

"Was this the surprise?"

I feel him shrug, "Part of it."

"So where is the other part of it?"

He points at the rest of the path and makes me walk in front again. We walk on the zigzag path until we reach the end of it.

I gasp when at the view in front of me. I look at Christian excitedly.

"Horses?!" I squeal and throw my arms around his neck but regretting my decision when my ribs burn. "Shit!"

"Victoria!" He stables me, "Be careful you silly girl."

"I'm okay. Let's go." I pull him to the stable. There are a few men here and there. Some security and some who work at the stable.

"Victoria, take it easy please. I know you're much better but you are still healing." Christian pleads.

"I'm sorry." I stop and give him an apologetic look.

"Come on." He takes me with him this time. We enter the stables where there is an endless line of horses but one of them catches my eye.

It's a jet black and a glistening horse with long curly hair. It's magnificent. My legs move until I'm standing in front of the beautiful horse. I tentatively put my and on its face and he leans in my touch letting out a neigh.

I laugh and pet it again. I move my hand through its styled hair. This horse is so groomed and so well kept compared to the others.

"I knew there was a reason I want to make you my wife."

I turn to him still smiling, "What?"

"This is Reed. He never lets anyone come near him except me. But look at this," he gestures to us. "He loves you."

"Reed's your horse?"

"Yeah."

"He's magnificent." I look at Reed in with wonder.

Christian gives me one of his famous smirks, "Wanna go for a ride?"

 ●●● 

 ●●●