I try to eat more but I feel like I don't have an appetite at all. I don't know what's wrong with me but I don't exactly tell Aidan or the others about it because I don't want to be a burden to them.

<=><=><=>

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked Aidan as I looked at the crowd in front of the school building.

"I get my education from here, Ells. Of course I know this is the right place." He replied rolling his eyes.

We were sitting in Aidan's car because he drove us to school. When we arrived here the first thing I saw was people.

There were people everywhere.

Aidan parked his car a little further away from the building, even then I can see people standing in groups all around the parking lot.

I'm seeing this many here right now, I don't know how many I would see inside the building.

"But there are a lot of people here." I said turning to look at him.

"I know. But I promise you, no one is going to bother you here. Everyone is pretty friendly with each other." He said.

"I'm still not convinced."

He sighed and got out of the car. He then came to my side and opened the door so I could get out.

"It's going to be fine, Ellie. Don't worry." He said holding his hand out for me.

Hesitantly, I put my hand in his and got out with my school bag on my shoulder.

"Are you really sure we're at the right place?" I asked again.

"Yes, I am. Why are you asking that?" He asked.

"Because, I'm new to all of this." I said gesturing around me.

"I know. Just to let you know, everyone knows you by the title of 'the missing Walker' so don't be surprised if someone comes up to you asking that." He said making me freeze.

Everyone will come up to me asking that question?

"Or no one will approach you at all. It goes both ways." He added after seeing my expression.

Even then, I'm not convinced. There is a very little chance that no one will come to me asking that question.

"Not convincing." I shook my head.

Aidan sighed. He was silent for a minute then asked, "What's bothering you?"

Well, a lot is bothering me. For instance, I'm scared that people will know what I did and look at me like I was trash. There's also the other one that I'm scared of people in general.

"I'm scared that everyone will treat me the same way the Hendersons did." I said.

"Ellie, look. I can assure you that everyone is friendly with each other around this place. No one will bother to make you feel like you don't belong here."

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. I'm still scared. It must be evident on my face because Aidan sighed again and said, "How about you stay out here and I'll give all your homework and class work to you after the day ends?"

I nodded my head in agreement. "That sounds like an amazing idea. I'll be waiting in the car."

I went to open the door but his hand shot out and grabbed mine before it could.

"I was being sarcastic, Ellie. You need to learn to socialize with people."

"Why?"

"So that you can talk to people easily. Now come on." He said trying to drag me to the front door.