Ya, nah! I got many ideas for the story! 

This was just supposed to be an April Fools Prank. There's no way I'm going to discontinue this story. I hate leaving things unfinished and that's what this book is, unfinished and I will finish this book.

A chapter will be publish tomorrow for all of you guys.

My original plan for the April fools was a chapter where you and Kei break up, you're the one who ends the relationship because of mafia reasons. Things with Mitsuo and Anthony end really badly. like bad. Soleil ends up getting killed, a bullet through the head because of her work.

X wants to get revenge on whoever killed her which he does but he went in alone. He killed many man as best as he would but he got injured along it, causing him to die as well. And what I meant that things between Anthony and Mitsuo were bad, I meant it.

Like they were going to talk that was going to lead to another argument, to another fight where Mitsuo ends up saying things he clearly didn't mean. Anthony would ask him about his confession and the kiss they shared but because of MItsuo's anxiously and insecurities, he ends calling Anthony disgusting or horrible things as Anthony is gay

Which then lead Anthony to have a horrible heartbreak which lead him to commit suicide and Mitsuo cried and cried and apologized on his grave about the things he said. He confessed he didn't mean them and that he was just scared.

So, in other words, the chapter was going to be so heartbreaking that it even made me cry while writing it but I couldn't publish that because it got way to long as I needed everything to make sense and look like it was part of the story so none of you guys would have notice it was an April Fools.

But because it got more than 8000 words like way more, so, I decided to do this instead. 

So, I guess, you can say I'm saving you guys from a really bad heartbreak.

See you guys tomorrow.