1

A/N; Hey guys this story is going to have small chapters but don't worry i'll try to make up for it by updating as often as i can!! ENJOY

Mussgrove was known for its few cases of burglary here and there but what shook the town of exactly 5000 inhabitants the most-well 4,996 and counting-was the murder that took place at 56 Tusk Lane.

The house itself wasn't anything special just your normal 2 storey house that had a pool in the backyard and a massive garden, best used for parties and get-togethers. What drew the attention of neighbouring towns was what happened on July 15th.

Most families would have been making the most of their summer holiday and because school had just ended recently, people were just up and leaving to go on vacation. But not the Hux family. They never even got the chance to fully pack.

All that could be seen from afar was yellow tape which some may say was shielding the public from viewing the horrendous mishaps that took place but to me it kept the secrets of what happened in. That's why I've got to find out what exactly happened to this family of four before it happens to someplace else.

Now, I'm no detective but I've got the gull to solve as much as possible seeing as though my summer holiday was going to be uneventful, might as well solve something to fill the time. What better than the murder of your best friend and your second family.

The police released a statement containing the gory details of how each inhabitant was gruesomely killed in their sleep before the killer escaped in the dead of night. Now I'm assuming it was dead of night as I'm normally up by 5am and would've seen someone coming out of their house as I live across the street. I may be wrong; the killer must have been tactical, calculated their movements to successfully escape. They however have not met me so; I'm going to do everything to make sure their found. I say me because this towns policemen are not very skilled at solving crimes and not to toot my own horn, but I've seen enough crime shows to solve them. This one is not going to get the best of me.

I spoke too soon by saying it was up to just me. As I'm leaving my house, my friends Justin and twins Jess and Corey come riding up to me all solemn looking and I just know they've heard the news. See they left school to go on their break early and just got back so it's kind of sad they came back from a suave vacation to a dead and gloomy town.

No words were exchanged as we all just knew what we had to do: Solve this murder. 

A/N; I started writing when i got bored and picked up inspiration from crime shows. If some details are not right feel free to tell me in the comments section. XD

Next part gets interesting.....