6. It's time

Tour finally came around. We were all stacked in a small bus on our way to the first stop. While the others fell asleep pretty soon, I couldn't do so. Mostly because I was driving. When the question who the driver should be came up I immediately volunteered, since I know I wouldn't be able to sleep with all those thoughts running through my head.
Right before we got in the bus I posted an announcement video. It was about a new drop of merch. I don't know why but I hoped it would help find the girl. That maybe this time she'd try to contact me. Though I kind of knew that it was pathetic to think that, I still had hope. And as long as possible I would keep that little glimmer of hope close to my heart. Close to where she lived.

It didn't take as long as we thought it would to arrive at our destination. We had about two hours to get settled and ready for the first show. Those two hours passed faster than anything, so I decided to go on my hunt after the show and after the meet and greets. The time on stage went by just as fast. For the first time in a while I completely forgot about the girl. For the first time in a while I was genuinely happy without any bad thoughts hidden somewhere. It felt like everything was alright. The fans that came out to see us seemed to have a good time as well and soon it was time for the meet and greet. Before we gave out all the details we decided to make a fanart contest where the winners would get the meet and greets. 5 for every show. Today's winners where 3 girls and 2 guys. They were nice. We took pictures, signed their art and talked for a little longer than expected since they had awesome things to say. But after a while we parted. And with we I don't just mean we them boys and the winners. I also mean that I left the others behind and went on my search.

Authors note

Did I say something about a regular update? I don't think so. You must have read wrongly.
I finally know where I want this to go. As in I already know how this is going to end.
Right now I'm turn between how long I'm going to make this.
So my question for you: Would you like this to be longer but consist of a few fillers or do you want me to get to the point and end it in a few chapters? Cause I still don't feel the fandom and I kind of want to get this done but I also want to serve you good :')

Anyhow, thanks for dealing with me and for still reading this story ♡