"Talk to me, Christian." I give him an encouraging smile.

He takes a deep breath, "Victoria I--" he cuts himself off and tries again. "When you were gone. I experienced the biggest regret of my life." His eyes turn stormy...lost.

He takes my hand in both of his then places it in his heart.

"The biggest regret of my life is that I never told my beautiful, brave, gorgeous, strong girl, how much I love her." He smiles.

I gasp at his confession not expecting it all.

"I should have told you the moment I knew but I didn't. This is my biggest regret, Victoria. I never told you how much I love you and let me tell you," his heartbeat steady under my hand. "I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt in love with you."

"Christian..." I whisper. "Oh, Christian I love you too." I pull him closer and rest my forehead against his.

He lets out a chuckle. "Say it again."

I mimic him and place his hand over my heart, "I love you, Christian."

"Good because I'm never letting you go," he says and presses his lips against time.

"Don't ever let me go," I whisper against his lips and cradle his face in my hands.

For a few moments, we love each other through our passionate kissing. Our tongues caress each other's, our hands' stroke each other. Every movement screaming love. 

Christian pulls away and rests his forehead against mine, my face still in his soft hands. "I love you. Gosh, I love you." He peppers my face with kisses making me giggle.

He pushes me back on the bed and climbs on top of me. His mouth connects with mine again.

I parted my lips as heat and felt him washing over me like a wave of warmth, curling my toes, unfurling all my senses as the sweet manly taste of him silenced all thoughts.

He pulled me in harder, claiming me. His mouth is hungry and intense. His distinct scent, that always felt so hypnotic now felt even more addictive.

The intensity of our kiss is too much. We both gasp away from the kiss but the words that come of his mouth leave me utterly shocked and breathless.

"Marry me, Victoria."

I am at a loss of words, "Christian..."

"We have already established that I am nothing without you, those days when you were away from me made me realize that," he says sitting next to me and gently picks me up and places me on his lap so I'm straddling him, "I can't live without you. Life is giving me a chance to make you mine forever love and cherish, I can't let it go. When I'm with you I feel perfect. So please, please marry me."

I sniffle lightly, "Christian I love you so much and miraculously you love me back. And I - I know that I can't live without you." I pause looking at his expression which is full of love. Only for me. "So yes. I will marry you."

He abruptly laughs joyously, "Really?"

I giggle, "Yes, I will marry you."

He wraps his arms around me and cradles me to his chest. I rest my head on his heart listening to his steady heart that only beats for me just like mine only beats for him.

I turn my head and press my lips to his chest where his heart lies. With this kiss, I promise him to take care if his heart until I die.

I'm getting married to the man I love.

"Holy macaroni and cheese." I gasp.

"What happened?"

"I'm getting married." I'm freaking out and I'm happy.

"No, we are getting married." He gives me a loud smooch on my lips.

"I love you." I bury my face in his neck.

"And I love you, my goddess." He caresses my back. "You own me, body and soul."

Holy cheese and macaroni, indeed.

 ●●●

 ●●●