Ch. 7 - New Apartment

- Camilla's pov - 

I woke up to the smell of food being cooked. It is either pancakes or waffles. I get out of the bed and walk to see Hayley and Tyler making waffles in Jack's kitchen.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Tyler laughs at me. 

"Stop it," I say, "Is Jack still asleep?" 

"Yea, he is. You can go wake him if you want," Tyler tells me.

"Tyler, we all know not to wake him when he is sleeping," I laugh. Hayley starts to laugh too.

"Whatever. I will go wake him," he leaves the waffles unattended and walks to Jack's room.

"He is gonna get punched," I giggle.

"HEY! That was not nice," We hear Tyler yell. He comes back with a frown, but then starts laughing.

"Tyler, you are crazy," Hayley smiles.

"Why thank you," He takes the waffle out of the waffle maker. 

"So what time is DigiFest again?" I ask.

"I am pretty sure it is at 5:00 PM," Hayley says.

"Okay. That gives you, Andrea, Jenn and I time to actually put some furniture in the apartment and maybe bring boxes to our rooms," I say just as Jack walks in. He rubs his eyes and yawns. He walks over to me and I give him a hug. He kisses my cheek and then I kiss his lips. 

"EW," Tyler overreacts.

"Tyler shut up!" I joke.

"Whatever. I made waffles," he hands me a plate with two waffles on it.

"Excuse you?" Hayley trys to not laugh.

"Okay. WE made waffles," Tyler corrects himself.

"What was that?" Hayley asks.

"Okay. She did most of the work. I made like only two," Tyler gets two waffles for himself.

Hayley, Jack and Tyler sit with me at Jack's kitchen table. We eat and then I get a text message from Andrea.

(C-Me, A-Andrea)

A - Hey are you guys up?

C - yea. hayley made breakfast with the help of tyler

A - when will you be ready to go? kian, jenn and I will pick you and hayley up. since we dont have our cars, kian is taking us to the apartment

C - ok. i guess in like 10 min

A - ok. you at jack's right?

C - yea

A - ok see you soon

"Hayley, Andrea texted me. She is coming to get us in ten minutes," I get up from the table and wash off my plate.

"Okay, let's go get ready," She follows me to the room.

We get ready and we take our suitcases to Jack's living room area. Tyler and Jack were dressed. Little J was in his cage, all ready to go.

"We should go wait outside," Hayley suggests.

"Ok. Sure," I agree. I walk up to Jack.

"I will see you at Digi," I say. 

"I can't wait," he smiles and gives me a quick kiss before Hayley and I leave and walk towards the elevator.

I see Kian's car, so we walk up to it and he opens the trunk for us to put our suitcases inside. We get in the back seat with Jenn.

"I honestly can't wait to see the new apartment," Jenn says into her camera. She was making a vlog. 

It takes about 25 minutes to get to the apartments. We were on the beach, like Jack's was. The apartments in this complex were bigger. Especially the one we have, which is on the top floor. The rooms are bigger, too. Hayley and I decided to share a room together. Jenn and Andrea shared one, too. That left three other rooms empty. All of our moving vans were here, waiting for us. Andrea and Jenn pay for them and they get their cars from out of the truck that took them. They park them and then walk back and we go up to the our apartment and open the door. I stick a rock at the door to use it as a doorstpper. 

Somehow, we get all our furniture up into our rooms, with the help of the moving van people and Kian. Later, we were going to rearrange the furniture, but for now, we are focusing on bringing up boxes. It was already 2:00. Around 3:30, we had our boxes in our own rooms. The boxes containing other stuff were in the living room, like books or plates...etc. We decide to spend the next hour to rearrange some furniture. Hayley and I go to our room and Jenn and Andrea go to theirs.

"I'm not sure where my bed should go," Hayley sighs.

"Same. The struggle is real," I also sigh.

"Well, we can do like you get one half of the room and I get the other half? But we share the balcony," Hayley says.

"Ok. I want the right side," I say. The right side had the balcony, but it also had a window and I like windows. 

"Ok, I will have the left!" Hayley smiles, " can you help me move my bed?"

"Yea," I walk over to her. We move it where she wants it and she helps me move mine. I set some of my boxes on my bed. I set my desk right across from my bed. I put my dresser on the left side. Hayley and I decided to share a dresser, that we had picked out online last week. It was on the side of my bed so that it would be in the middle of the room and we could both share it. The closet was on Hayley's side, but we were still going to share it. I open a box to find my youtubing things. I have a big tripod and a smaller tripod (for when I make vlogs). I set the small one on my desk. The bigger one needed to be set up again since I had to take it apart to put it in the box. My camera lens were inside the box, too. I set them on the desk. My pink polaroid camera, given to me by my grandmother last Christmas, was also in the box. 

We move our book shelf onto the wall and it was more on Hayley's side. We start unpacking some of our books and set them up in the bookshelf. 

"I don't feel like unpacking anymore," I flop onto my bed, which had some boxes on it. Most of my boxes were on the floor.

"Let's go see what Jenn, Kian and Andrea are doing," I nod in agreement and we leave the room.