Ch 3 - Boarding with Starbucks

- Camilla's pov -

After going through security, we head towards Gate C25. It says "To Los Angeles International Airport" which means it is the right gate. Once, when I was going to Washington DC to visit the Magcon Boys, my Gate number was the wrong one! It was so confusing that day and I had to call Cameron to tell him I was going to be a little late because I had to get a different flight and it was horrible!!

"Andy, I'm going to get some Starbucks. Do you or Jenn want any? I have a giftcard," I say to Andrea.

"Um. Sure. I'll have a grande Gingerbread latte. Jenn, you want anything from Starbucks?" Andrea asks her.

"Oh sure, I'll have my favorite, a grande Peppermint Mocha," she smiles at me.

"Ok. I will be right back," I turn around to walk over to the line at Starbucks. I get in and wait only about three minutes before it's my turn to order.

"Hello. What would you like to order today," the lady working asks.

"Hi. I need a grande Gingerbread Latte, and two grande Peppermint Mochas," I smile.

"Name?" She asks.

"Oh. For the Gingerbread one, her name is Andrea. For the Peppermint Mochas, the names are Jenn and Camilla," I say as I hand her my giftcard. A guy writes the names on the cups. She swipes my card and hands it back to me before I move to the side waiting for the drinks.

"Peppermint Mocha for Jenn," I hear.

"Gingerbread Latte for Andrea," I also hear.

"Peppermint Mocha for Camilla," when I hear my name, I walk up and try holding all three drinks. I finally get all three and carefully make my way through people back to Andrea and Jenn.

"Thank you so much," Jenn helps me with the drinks.

"Oh you're welcome," I take a sip of my drink and then realize it was burning hot. I make a face and Andrea asks what is wrong.

"Too hot," I giggle.

"Yea. I'm going to wait until we get on the plane to drink it," Jenn laughs.

"Let's take a tumblr pic of our drinks," Andrea takes out her phone, "excuse me? Can you take our picture please?"

"Sure," A lady replies.

We get a picture of us holding the drinks and Andrea posts it to Instagram with the caption "White girls 👏✌️" She tagged Jenn and I in the picture.

"Let's go sit down at the gate," Jenn says.

"Ok," Andrea and I both agree.

Holding my purse, I pick up Jack's cage handle in one hand and my suitcase in the other. We walk towards the seating area and just as we were all about to sit down, they start boarding.

"We are Zone 3, Seats 9A 9B and 9C. This is one of those planes where it's three seats in a row," Andrea looks at the ticket I had handed her.

"I call window," Jenn says, more like shouting.

"Jenn! Shhhh! But ok, fine. I will sit in the middle. Cami, can you sit on the outside?" Andrea looks at me.

"Yea. Sure," I half smile. I like the window seat, but now thinking about it, I have Jack and it would be hard to fit his cage somewhere.

"Boarding Zone 3," a flight attendant says through the headset.

"That's us," Andrea stands up and walks towards the flight attendant. She hands us our tickets and we give each to the flight attendant. She hands them back and we go into the board thing. We board the plane and walk down the isle to our seats.

I finally sit down and a flight attendant walks up to me.

"Please put your cage under the seat in front of you," She tells me.

"Ok. Can I take him out?" I ask her before I put him underneath.

"No, but when we allow the use of electronics you can. I will let you know," She says, waiting me to put the cage under.

"Thank you," I smile and she walks away, "Sorry J. You'll be under here for a while." I slide him underneath the seat and pull out my phone. My Starbucks was in between my legs, so I pull down the tray and put it in the cup holder. I unlock my phone and see I had some missed texts. And one missed call.