.47

dear boy with the skinny jeans,

you got the key back to my house a week ago and you normally invited yourself in, tonight was no different.

you held two bags behind your back and you were grinning as big as i've ever seen you, and you had that mischievous glint in your eye that we had as kids.

"what's behind your back?"

your smile grew and you whipped it on the table, pulling two of the ugliest sweaters i've ever seen.

"they're ugly christmas sweaters, i feel like we needed them. you would look so cute with your glasses."

you were so excited to have them, i couldn't say no to you. we put the sweaters on and mine was a bit big, but you told me i looked adorable and the sweater paws were just a plus.

your shoulders were so broad and you somehow made an ugly thing beautiful and that sent my mind reeling.

i held your hand and they were soft like red velvet. your lips were pink and your nose and cheeks were red from the cold. your eyes were bright and your flat hair was probably the best thing i've seen. to put in the simplest terms, you looked perfect.

we made hot chocolate and watched rudolph the red-nosed reindeer and the island of misfit toys, cuddled up together until you fell asleep.

from, boy who always finds myself writing when you're asleep.

a/n: how would u feel if i posted a smut book for letters ???!!!! I always say they have sex but never go into detail and I hate it I love smut. comment yr thoughts !!!