.20

dear boy who made me stay in bed all day all because of a stupid refusal,

you called me around lunch time at school, but i was in bed with my body towards the ceiling.

i haven't moved for exactly twenty-four hours.

why won't you let me in? why won't you let me love you?

on the phone, you were saying things and i was listening, scared what my voice would sound like if i spoke.

you said you were coming over and i had shock pulsing through my body. you still knew where i lived, and you were coming to see me.

i heard the doorbell ring and i texted you to just come inside since i still wasn't moving.

you made your way to my bedroom and you smiled at my emotionless body. "your room hasn't changed," you told me.

"what can i say, i'm pretty constant," i whispered to you.

"you've always been, irwin," you said, or so i think.

i nodded and continued to stare at the wall.

"do you wanna know why i'm here?"

"sure," i whispered again.

"it's a yes, i'll go to homecoming with you."

"you already said no."

"i wasn't saying no, i just couldn't believe it."

"believe what?"

he walked over to the edge of my bed and straddled me. he lent down and touched our foreheads together. "you're in love, too," he whispered to me.

we kissed again.

from, boy who is going back to bed-with you.

a/n: lyk if u remember when luke said he was in luv