" I get it. You must be the Host Club I've heard so much about. You certainly are a fine looking bunch of young men. I'm not sure which of you I like best. What about you dear? I tell you what, why don't you boys go ahead and call me Ranka? That's the professional name I use at the transvestite bar I work at. "

   " Professional name? You mean, like a stage name? " Honey asked.

   " Exactly like that, Mitsukuni. "

   " Hold on! How did you know my name, Sir? "

   " Hm, you two are 3rd years Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka. And the two of you are first years in the same class as Y/n and Haruhi. You're the Hitachin twins, but I'm not sure which one of you is which! I've heard a lot about you! "

   " What? So Haruhi and Y/n told you about us? " Hikaru asked

   " No, Kyoya told me about you two over the phone. "

Dad turned towards Kyoya and they laid their palms together as he talked.

   " You know, you're really are a beautiful person, Ranka. " He said with a smile

   " Say what!? " Everyone but Ranka and Kyoya yelled.

   " Kyoya! " Tamaki said raising his voice and grabbing his shoulder.

   " We've been entrusted with the care of his precious daughters, it is only natural that we introduce ourselves and give him periodic reports. Ordinarily, that would be your job, wouldn't it? "

Tamaki's hand retracted and dad started talking to Kyoya again.

   " I'm impressed the club has such a capable president. But wait a minute, you're only the vice president, aren't you Kyoya? I guess that president of yours is pretty much good for nothing, huh? "

   " You've never mentioned this to me, dad! Why didn't you say that you've been getting calls from Kyoya~Senpai!? "

As Haruhi and dad started talking about it I leaned towards Kyoya.

   " You enjoyed that. "

   " Whatever do you mean? How could I possibly ever enjoy making Tamaki look bad? "

   " Kyoya you sneaky little devil. "

I looked back and saw Tamaki hide in the closet. I crawled to the closet and opened the door. I saw Tamaki growing mushrooms in the corner. I shut the door and crawled over to Tamaki.

   " Tamaki can you not grow mushrooms in the closet? "

   " This is how I show my sadness. By raising my mushroom babies. "

   " Babies? "

   " Yes. "

   " You're the father? "

   " Yes. "

   " Who's the mother? "

   " Well, it's in your closet so you're the mother. "

   " I didn't agree to children. "

   "Too late now. "

   " Tamaki, why don't you come out of the closet? Everyone is going to go to the supermarket so let's go. "

   " I don't want to. "

   " What do I have to do to get you to come out of the closet? "

   " Kissies. "

   " Tamaki... "

   " No one's watching, please..."

   " There's no other way to get you out of here?"

   " No. "

   " Alright fine. "

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

   " There you go, Tamaki. "

   " I didn't mean there! "

   " Well, you didn't specify. "

   " That's not fair! "

   " But it is. "

He grabbed my shoulders and leaned his head close to mine. He connected our lips in a sweet longing kiss. I kissed him back and closed my eyes. He leaned more on to me and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. We kissed for a few more seconds until he pulled away.

   " That's fair. " He said.

I rolled my eyes and blushed. I crawled out of the closet with Tamaki and we started making our way to the supermarket to find everyone.