Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]

Start from the beginning

"Nothing to concern, Ms.Kim. And I don't know what brings you here, but whatever, it isn't where to talk. Go home now." - I awfully lied. Honestly, it was completely contrary from what I longed. Again, I heard her heels clicked.

'No no no, please pull me back to the chair!' I wished.

And as expected, she had her way toward me instead of leaving. 'Phew! That's relieved!'

"Why you keep pushing me away, Lisa?" - A voice raised as the owner was now facing me and I just forced myself to look away. Because if not, I'll throw myself under her feet.

"You know you got issues, Jen!" - I fought back and it literally pissed her off.

"And you got them too, Manoban!!" - Jennie challenged as simultaneously pushed me back to the chair. 'Fuck yeahh!! That's what you should do, babe.' I happily grinned in my thought.

She continued, "I don't fucking care if it's where to talk or nah. Yet you and me need a damn conversation." - She gripped my collars up, pulling me closer, and surprised, a pair of lips smacked aggressively on mine while one of the owner's knee pointed between my legs on my executive chair. Woah, my baby girl was so mad.

Our lips now were moving passionately, tasting each other's lusciousness and I grabbed my baby's waist to pull closer so our chest bumped. Jennie and I continued our mouth-suck and lustfully having tongue battle. They fought violently for awhile then we pulled away breathlessly since we needed some air. Our eyes wouldn't break. I bit my lips tightly as my doe-eyes pointed straight at my hot babe's movements.

She had her both palms on my shoulders and so she slightly tracing them down through my plain white shirt before adjusted herself between my legs, facing my crotch. I gulped once her hand ended up on my bulge.

She heaved a fake sigh, "It is so sad that your owner keeps resisting me." - She bit her lips, innocently pouting, while her palm was rubbing my zipper softly. She went on, "However, you won't push me away like she does, right?" - The girl kept talking to my dick like a psychopath and I just shook my head, but what?! I was surprised when she suddenly pulled it out. 'Fuck! Since when she unzipped my pants?'

"Look! You're such a strong-building creature. You know? And I would be so lucky, if I got you in my mouth. Do you think so, Ms.Manoban?" - Jennie traced the tip of her finger on my glan through its whole length before she wrapped her fingers around it soft and began to jerk off gently. I groaned.

"Fuck you Jennie!" - I cursed but she just smirked.

"I'll soon let you fuck all of my available holes. But first, be patient and don't tell me what to do!" - She deviously smiled once she finished her warning and quickly took my throbbing election into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!!" - I gasped, as my head fell backward into the air, feeling her lips formed around my dick. 'God, it feels so good!' My hands gripped the chair arms tight as soon as my girl dived her head back and forth, giving me the best fellatio.

Sweat started dripping from me and I felt so fucking hot, that I was now trying to unbutton my shirt. Jennie still offered me her great job, and her tongue was vigorously twirling on my veiny dick. She also took a chance to massage my two balls with her hand while her head didn't stop from pushing up and down. My cock felt so damn good that my hands were now grabbing her hair, helped her to deepen my whole length.