Home Sweet Home.

Janet's POV

I was driving to the county jail located down on 35th street.

Lola was smoking again and it was burning my lungs. I rolled down the window while she glanced at me.

"Sorry" She says.

"It's fine"

The fact that I have to pick up Michael is even worse than her smoking.

And just imagine them to in the car together, ugh I hope he's different now.

***
Michael's POV

"Mah-Muh!" Michael hollered banging on her door. "MAH! Its Michael! I'm out!" He bangs for the fifth time and sucks his teeth. "shit.." He swore turning back around walking down the stairs.

He sighed for a minute then heard a door crack, looking back seeing a older man in blue stripped boxers, tall white socks and some slippers. Slipping on that teal green robe.

"Quit all that hollering boy! What the hell is wrong with you" His eyes turned big as he tied his robe.

"Mannnnn shut the fuck up, take your ole crusty ass back inside, ain't nobody bothering you." Michael narrowed his eyebrows walking out before hearing the old man's words in response.

He looks both ways and whispers "Janet's" as he walks down the sidewalk.

***

Janet's POV

"He left already?" Janet pouts.

"Yeah..he's gone." The officer said annoyed of talking about him.

"Do you know where he went?"

"No" He gets up and walks past us.

"Damn, let's just go to my place, i gotta take those muffins out of the oven"

***
Michael's POV

"Yo DUNK! Open up!" He bangs on the door. He waited, rubbing his neck.

"You know what" he says.

He starts searching for her backup key that she keeps on top of the door.

He taps until he feels it.

He grabs it and unlocked it.

He opens the door and sits down...

"Finally" He spreads his legs comfortably and grabs the remote.

He changes it to the sports channel.

"All the mother fucking games i missed cause of those dicks watching Oprah all day" he says to himself.

He gets up and walks into the kitchen. He opens up the fridge taking out some chips.

He sits back down, and opens it up and grabs the first chip.

*keys jingle into the door*

He turns his head to the door as he munches on the chips.

Janet walks in with Lola.

A big smile hit his face.

"DUNK." He chuckles.

She stops and holds her chest.

"You scared the shit out of me...how'd you get in here?!"

"Haha, i climbed through the window" he joked, munching on the chips as he turned his attention back to the Television set.

Lola glances at him and she felt herself attracted to him but didn't let it get to her cause that's Her friend's brother.

"Mom ain't home so i stopped by.." He says.

"...oh..she's in the hospital" Janet says putting down the bags.

"Why what happened?"

"She's gotten very ill while you were gone"

"Probably cause of Joseph bulldog looking ass" he sucks his teeth continuing to eat.

Lola giggles. He looks at her.

"What you laughing for? Im dead serious" he says looking at her with no smirk on his face.

"I thought that was funny, didn't know you were serious" Her smile fades and she rolls her eyes.

"Nah it ain't funny cause see, you don't know shit about my family" He explains with the chip still in his hand.

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to, i don't give a fuck about where you come from and i know your family very well." She leans off the wall.

He chuckles.

"Janet who's this bitch?" He laughed eating the chip.

"I'm not no bitch, see you don't know me well, I'll fuck you up from where I come from, so don't get crazy with me."

He got up.

"Yooo I can get crazy right now" he walks up to her.

"Hit me then, punkass"

Janet ran over to Michael seeing him raise his fist. She pulls him.

"Stop! Not in my house, you just came out of jail, your not about to go back in there, and Michael this is my friend Lola"

"I'ma get somebody to whip your ass"

"Oh really, how about you tell me, matter of fact show me where they at, i got this bitch"

"Fuck you" she screams.

"STOP! Not today! Shut the hell up. Michael sit the hell down, mama told me that you have to stay here for now until you get a job, just go in separate rooms.

"Nah she can leave she don't live here"

"Yes she do, she's my roommate"

Lola sighs. "I'ma go take a shower J" She walks to her room, Michael watches her.

"She got balls" he chuckles..

"You need to stop being rude for no damn reason"

"Whatever.." He brushes it off and watches the game. He looks into her room and sees her taking off her shirt revealing her bra.

She caught him and closes the door.

"She cute though .." He smirks.