Hypocritical & High

A/N: This Chapter was ruined by Wattpad,  and I had to re-do it! :/ ugh.  But anyway Enjoy,  even though it isn't the best story,  you get to see a side of Michael that you never imagined, in a street adventure! :) ENJOY!  vote & comment please

•••

Gangs, Violence and sex is just a way to kill time because your scared to become something your going to look back on and say "Damn, even if I become sucessful, I'll always be looked at as a black mistake because of where I was born" Shit...If I had the choice, I'd ask to be someone that doesn't have to worry about being killed by it's own race.. But so on..it's just an activity these days, they even got costumes for it, helped by the law.

-----

The door opens, michael looks up to see a a suprised smile.

That upcoming smile from michael was made but slightly.

"Wassup Man" His boy, also named Lance. They greeted with a handshake that was pulled in with their chest. That botherly greeting. "Come in"

Michael led his way in, with Lance's little brother.

Michael observed the living room lie he hadn't come in contact with it for a long time. Peaceful and queit it was in there until a high pitched cry broke out.

Michael's head turned to where the sound was.

He smiles widely. He walked closer to the sound, reaching the room and saw the baby boy, tearing in Warren's bedroom.

"Little man, huh" Michael said, picking up the baby and smiling at it so comfortably.

Lance & Warren followed behind.

"Where his crib at? Got him laying in this bed, he could've fell off" Michael rocked him in his arms, as he whined and sobbed constantly.

"We can't afford it right now, man" Lance said, taking him from Michael's care. "We alittle tight on the money right now"

"Damn forreal?" Michael sucks his teeth and sighs.

"Watch your mouth around Kaylum" Lance chuckled

"Ah, he don't understand me" Michael picking up Kaylum's pacifier, and placing it on his mouth.

"Where ma at?" Michael chewed on his lip.

"She, dealing with stuff right now man.. I don't know. She got me daddying and shit" He sighs and puts Kaylum back on the bed, wiping away his tears.