"Member Me?"

I know that this is a late late! Update and I am took sorry for that . for real but I have been busy with school and I just get tired and no inspiration sometimes lol.

------

Michael sat down on the right side of the bench, sipping at his drink.

Noisy he was, as if the drink was being sucked up and finished already. But no he was just being annoying.

A blonde bowl cut headed teen stared at him in disgust almost. Michael turned his head toward him and copied his facial expression.

"What the hell are you staring at? You thirsty or something" He said teasingly holding up his drink. Then sipping violently.

The teen shifted over and stood up for the bus arrival.

Michael stood up almost clumsy, almost falling off balance.

He stepped on to the bus at first, holding the handle. Lazily walking inside. He took the change and deposits it into the machine.

People stared at him , almost knowing his state.

He stared right back at them and spoke.

"I know i'm sexy ..but don't stare too long" He winks at the women on the bus , then a cocky smile.

When they were actually disgusted by the throw up smell, on the bottom of his shoe.

He smiled , not knowing until people covered their noses and moved to the back.

He frowned for a moment.

"Nigga you stink, ain't nobody feeling you" A guy holding onto a basketball and covering his nose with a jersey.

"What?" michael glared at him with the 'Do you want to fight face, cause we can get it on this bus right now'

But then he realized that smell and looked down at his shoe. People gawked in disgust and moved further away.

"Shut y'all asses up,it ain't the end of the world." Michael continued to sip his drink.

When Michael reached his stop, he stepped off and the bus became a different scene. Everyone sat down and sprayed the hell out of the bus.

He witnessed the actions and stuck up his middle finger at the suffering citizens.

They replied simply synchronized with the same finger.

He grabbed his balls and walked away as if he won this fight.

He sipped his drink but realized he had finished it all.

He violently throws it into the trash can. Michael reached for the door handle and opened it up, letting himself in. He belched and began walking up the stairs to Janet's apartment.

Letting himself in with the stolen emergency key. He looks up to see a dancing female figure, dancing to a recent hit by Rihanna.

He raised an eyebrow. The smell of soul food in the air.

He noticed those pink branded shorts. And those legs he once touched with his dry soft lips.

"Hey" He said loud enough for her to hear. She jumped startled , turning around gripping the counter.

She was breathing hard as 'Work Work Work Dirt Dirt Dirt!" Played in my fucking head.

"Why the hell is the music so damn loud, turn it down" He says, removing his coat and then his shirt. Walking close to her, he blocks her escape suddenly.

She turns the radio off and faces him, He was suddenly closer to her and she gasped.

"Because I like that song" She replied, Such a innocent response. She licks her dry lips, inhaling his manly scent.. But then noticed that it was a little too smelly. "What the hell is that smell.

He smirks and removed himself from her. "..I'll be in the shower" he ruffles his hair , walking into the bathroom.

She stares at his bottom as he disappeared into the bathroom. "

Suddenly almost shocking her again. There was a knock at the door.

She sighed frustratedly

lola looks through the peephole and she took a deep breathe.

"Who are you here for?"

"Why you acting like you don't know who this is?" The deep tone asked.

She took a deep breathe.

"Wade..what do you want?"

He sucks his teeth. "You know what I'm here for."

Michael came out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing a deep v line. His hair sticking to his skin, while drying his neck with another towel.

Wade managed to open the door himself, letting himself in with Mel and Doug.

"What the hell is your problem?" She stood there not realizing her state of being fair naked.

"I should say the same about you and that little outfit."

"This is my damn home, I wear what I wanna wear." She crossed her arms, scrunching up her face in anger.

"I'm not complaining baby girl" Wade said looking her up and down.

Michael looked directly at them, not noticing them at first but his first instinct was.

"You tryna get this dick or not, Lola, ?"

Wade looked up at michael and so did the others.

A big grin rising on his face.

"Member me?" Wade said, almost in a scary tone.

Michael stood there for a sec.

Quietly.

"Nah.. Who the hell is this midnight nigga Lola?"

"Come on Mik-", Doug said before getting punched in the stomach by Wade.

"You tryna be funny, Hair relaxer nigga?" Wade said.

"..Wade?" Michael finally figuring it.