His princely, eye gouging sparkles vanished as he gave be a blank expression.

"You didn't like me before?"

I glanced up at him, sighing.

"No, no, I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. I like you.....kinda."

"Oi!"

I gave him a half smile, seeing his pissed off face cheered me up a bit.

"Why'd you run off like that anyway?" He asked taking a seat beside me.

"Oh it's no biggie, just all my life plans going down the drain," I shrugged "ah, and the love of my life is going to be stolen away of I don't do something soon. Average Thursday really."

"Wait, you.... in love?" He rose an eyebrow at me "you're lying..."

I simply hummed in response, not willing to put any energy into convincing my nemesis. He was quiet for a while before asking,

"Who is it?"

I shrugged and his angry expression returned.

"I'm trying to help you know! God you're so difficult."

"I know." I gave him a side glance.

To trust or not to trust that is he question. I mean, if he tells anyone I could just go back to despising his very being. Eh what's the worst that could happen, best case scenario I get a cool new wing man soooooo.....

"Lillian snow." I said with confidence I didn't know I had.

The perfectly engineered human beside me went still. His eyes wide, mouth open. If I wasn't  sweating more than ever I would be laughing at his stupid face right now.

"Ah....."

Wow is that the feeling of instant regret? I think so! Why the hell did the birds stop singing? We're they eavesdropping cause I swear to god I'll show them me recipe for fried chicken, and it's finger lickin' good bitch!

The Prince noticing my nervousness (screw off I don't new your pity) sighed before punching me in the side.

"Dude what the fu-!"

"Language!" He gave me a sharp glare.

"Why, you never cared before?"

"Correction: I tolerated it before. Now I've decided you've got to act like a lady."

I felt relief, at least he doesn't seem angry or disgusted. That's a plus right? Jeez where's that disembodied presence when you need some moral support.

While walking back thought the woods to the house we came across a flustered looking William. Once he saw me he glomped me like I was his anime waifu and I'd just come to life.

"D-don't just run off l-like that!"

Unlike the royal reject his concern didn't annoy me as much. Probably cause he's nothing like the guy from the game I hate yet.

I awkwardly pat his back promising to not run off. Don't get me wrong physical affection from the homies is the bomb, I just don't know how to deal with people close to tears, ya feel?

The rest of the day went by pretty peacefully, sitting around, occasionally getting into fist fights with Eddie, forcing Will to break us up, the usual. That was until me and Eddie were left alone again, Will running off to the little prince's room (I'm gonna make him call it that forever, it's way too god damn funny)

Eddie sighed, he's been doing that a lot lately he's gonna get wrinkles, "Listen, I don't know what kind of reaction you were expecting but let me ask you one thing."