The Red Knight

The sequel 'The Red Knight' is now up! You can now find it on my profile! I hope you enjoy the continuation of 'The Emerald Thief'! 

"Edythe has lived an eventful life, spending most of it as a notorious felon among the five kingdoms. Now, she has found where she belongs in Camelot as the Physician's assistant and as a lady of the Court. By her Brother's side, Edythe learns to live a fairly normal life with more friends than enemies for a change. But one mysterious thief in the night is all it takes for a new quest to arise.

Edythe, Merlin, Arthur, and the Knights of Camelot find themselves in the middle of a world amongst the five Kingdoms' most notorious and ruthless criminals. Edythe, with Merlin's help, is forced to face some old and new enemies in order to keep her new family safe. On the other hand, Arthur and the Knights find themselves playing a game where the odds aren't fairly in their favor. All are treading in dangerous waters, one mistake meaning death.

While trying to tap into her old identity, Edythe must also try not to lose herself in a world she no longer knows. Edythe will have to choose between love, loyalty and the future of Camelot itself in the final battles between darkness and hope."