My Boy

I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL!!! AND IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!!!!

~•~MYSTIC'S POV~•~

When Natsu asked me about Ignition I felt myyes widen. I looked away from Natsu and said "Well....."

~•~FLASHBACK ~•~

I was training with Grandine in her realm, dodging all of her attacks and fighting with my dragon slaying magic. I was about do do a Sky Dragon Roar when I felt dizzy and I felt the world around me going dark. I woke up and I was surrounded by the dark. As i stood up a bright light shimmered in front of me and there appeared a little boy with golden hair with pink tips and the brownest of eyes smiling and giggling saying "Mama, I'm going to see u soon!" He gave me a smile that seemed so familiar as he faded away. I opened my eyes and was laying in my room and was greeted by Igneel, Grandine, Metalicanna, Acnologia, and all the other dragons. I sat up and felt my inside wanting to come out so I got up and ran towards the bathroom and watch as what ever I ate the morning for breakfast come out of my mouth. I then walked back to my room and my eyes meet Igneel's onyx eyes. He walked over to me and pulled my into a tight embrace and whispered "You mated with him..... Didn't you?" When he said those words my eyes widened and I felt my world collapse. I felt my eyes fill with tears and came pouring out as his grip on me grow tighter. I watched as my tears left dark stains on his brown coat. I pulled away apologizing for my tears, but instead of a scold from him I earned a small from him saying "It's ok Princess." And I watched as his eyes watered as he tried to hold back the tears that wanted to flow out. I then realized he called my Princess, I looked at him and wanted to ask him why, but I understood. I had given up living my life with the humans and began living with dragons and learned the way of the dragons and they told me that if I chose to learn all the dragon slaying magic I would have to be there Princess. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Grandine smiled sadly and said "Princess, so about the child would you wish to keep it or say good bye?" My eyes widened I looked down at my stomach and placed my hand and smiled quietly and said " No, this little baby will be mine." I looked at them and skilled as they smiled back at me.
••••••••9 MONTH'S LATER••••••••
I was in a room with all the female dragons as I screamed in agony as my little boy was finally saying hello to the world. Once the pain was gone I was tired and I heard shrieks coming from Grandine's arm and there was my little boy. Grandine handed him towards me and smiled once the little angel was in my arms and he opened his brown eyes and smiled. Grandine smiled as well and asked "What will you name him?" I smiled and said "He's name will be Ignition." I smiled as he fell asleep in my arms and I can still remember how happy I was that day when my little angel from heaven was sent to me as Ignition.
~•~BACK TO THE PRESENT~•~

I looked at Natsu and said "Well its complicated."

AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE TWO MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE CHRISTMAS FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!