“No way. Did you really beat him?” Gray asks in disbelief.

“Of course I did Ice Princess, or have you finally grown blind and can’t see the guy's smoked body.” Natsu taunted.

“I’m proud of you.” Erza complements, voice weaker than normal as she allows Lucy to support her.

“Aunt Erza, you really did overdo it on the magic mobile, didn’t you?” Sparky asks, voice full of concern.

“No. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” Erza answers, smiling at the little cat.

‘No way. Erigor never loses.’ Kageyama gulps. The man then looks down to see the lullaby flute on the ground. Forgotten by the wizards.

“I can’t believe you had such a hard time with this guy.” Gray taunts.

“I never said that!” Natsu yells back, “I look care of him, don't I?”

“I was kinda worried for a while there.” Happy says.

“Come on Happy. Shouldn't you be on your partner's side.” Sparky says, flying off her mother's head.

“I only say the truth.” The blue furred cat answers back.

“Come now, there's nothing wrong with admitting if you're having trouble now, Natsu.” Flora teases, rubbing salamanders head affectionately.

“Whatever. You look stupid, half naked and wearing that scarf. ” 

“Oh really?” Lucy asks, raising an eyebrow. “Do you wanna be the pot or the kettle, huh Gray?”

“Yeah she’s right. You're not one to talk, Icesella.” Natsu then turns to Lucy. “Hey Lucy! Give me your clothes.”

“IN YOUR DREAMS!” she shouts back.

“NATSU!” Flora yells, slamming a fist on the back of his head. “There are a lot of things I can let you get away with. But asking a girl for her clothes isn’t one of them. Right Erza” Flora says turning to the nature mage.

Erza just laughs, “Anyway, well done Natsu. Thanks to you, all the guild masters will be safe now.” Everyone nods at her, acknowledging that their mission has now been completed with the defeat of Erigor. But little they know, their mission was only half completed. “Though, well we're here, I think that we should stop by the guild masters conference and tell them about what happened here. As well as ask them how we can probably handle the lullaby flute.”

“Might as well since we're so close to clover.” Happy says.

“Yeah, I agree.” Spray nodes. Just as she finishes her sentence, the magic mobile flys over their head, and a claw made of shadows snatches the lullaby flute with it.

“Kage!” Erza screams.

“What do you think you're doing?” Gray shouts as the dark wizard moves farther and farther away from them.

Kageyama laughs wildly, “Lullabies mine now! Shouldn't have let your guard down flys.” he yells.

“That jerk!” Lucy shrieks.

“That’s how he repays us for saving his life. Damit Natsu, I told you we should have left him there.” Gray says, pointing at Natsu.

“That’s enough!” Flora shouts. “I can get us to Clover.”

“How?” Lucy askes.

“Simple. I can grow a plant and have it grow fast, all the way to clover. It won’t be as fast as the magic mobile, because I’m not as good as my grandfather, but it should get us there.” Flora explains.