Forever chasing the guy I call my best friend Chapter 3

Mulai dari awal

"Oh my gosh! There he is! Andy!" I started jumping up  excitedly and felt Liam grip my hand to stop me.

"Don't go crazy, Scar. He's just a normal guy like me."

"Um, no he's not," I said quickly but I instantly regretted it. I looked up at Liam to see him hurt. But it instantly went away and a smirk replace it.

 "Don't worry, I already know I'm much hotter than him."

Once again, I hit him playfully on the chest. “Oh whatever.” We walked to the middle of the row pf seats and sat down. “So how’d you get front row seats anyways? Aren’t like, a bunch of money?”

He gave me a smile as of to call me stupid. “My mom’s connections, duh."

"Right."

Liam gave me a really sweet smile and I took it in hungrily. I looked all over him, from his bright blue eyes to his messy brown hair. My eyes trailed over to his lips, and I had a sudden desire to smash mine to his. I took a step towards him.

"Thanks guys for coming tonight."

I was brought back to reality and looked away from Liam, suddenly embarrassed. I looked up at the stage to see Andy standing a few feet away from me. A sudden roar of fans filled the room, and I felt someone push me into the stage.

 "Ow!" I yelled. I looked back to see a bunch of girls screaming at the top of their lungs to Andy. He smiled down at them.

"And we're going to start the show with Die For You."

I felt a strong hand grip me from behind and pull me to something hard. I turned my head to see Liam with a worried look on his face.

"You alright?" He asked. His blue eyes looked worried, his hair spread out over them.

"I'm fine," I said quickly. Even though its been so many years, I'm still not used to Liam's touch, especially now.

I turned back around when I heard Andy singing. His voice was so powerful, yet so soothing at the same time. I stared at him as I sung the lyrics quietly to myself, fully aware of Liam's gaze peering into the back of my head.

The time passed by quickly, and soon Andy was on his last song, Together We Go. Surprisingly, unlike most of his music which is rock, this song was slow, the type you would slow dance to at a party.

I let my body relax and moved it with the rest of the crowd, letting his voice fill me. At the end of the song, Liam was clapping like crazy, and so was I.

"Thanks, everyone. This was an awesome concert." He grinned and I smiled my ass of as if he was smiling at me.

Suddenly, that is what he was doing. Oh my gosh, Andy Cross, the hottest singer known to man, was looking right at me. He was smiling, and right when I thought it couldn't get any better, he winked.

He winked. At me.

Andy took a few steps up to the edge of the stage and put his hand in his pocket. Then he took it back out and gave the crowd a bow. Like everyone else, I erupted into a chorus of screaming.

I noticed Andy lift his head a little and look at me again. He smiled and I returned it. Wow, it would be totally awkward if he wasn't actually smiling at me. But he was.    

His hand was only a couple of inches away, and I lifted mine to meet his. A shock of electricity went through me as he grabbed it. I could feel something being put into there, and when it winked, I let go.

"Goodbye." Andy left the stage and I could hear the cries of all the people. I went back to Liam and opened up the little piece of paper Andy had left in there.

Meet me backstage, it read. Then at the bottom was his name, signed.

"Liam!" I shouted.

"What?"

I handed him the sheet of paper so he could see it. I saw his face erupt into shock as he read it.

"What?!" he yelled.

I grinned at him. "Come on!"         

I grabbed Liam's hand and began to drag him through the crowd. I could feel his grip tighten on me as we walked to the entrance of the backstage area.

"No fans allowed," the big, burly bouncer said. He looked really intimidating, and already I could feel myself taking a step back from him.

I handed him the piece of paper Andy gave me. The bouncer read it, and he opened the door to let us pass.

"No, only her."

I turned around to see the bouncer's arm on Liam's shoulder, holding him back.

"Why?" I asked him.

He looked back over at me. "This was only intended for one person, so only one person must pass."

What the hell? I looked back at Liam.

"Go," he told me.

"You sure?" I asked him. I really didn't want to leave Liam, but at the same time, I didn't want this opportunity to pass.

He nodded his head and I gave him a quick thank-you smile as I was ushered into the private room of Andy Cross.

He was sitting on a chair, and he immediately noticed when I stepped inside.

"Hello beautiful."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know, I haven't uploaded in three weeks. I don't want to be the type of person who keeps on making excuses for why they haven't written, so I won't say anything.

Merry Christmas ! :) 

VOTE! It only takes a millisecond to press the button :) I'm not going to set a vote limit for the next chapter, I'll never do that. But please vote :)

Oh, and who do you guys think should play Scarlett and Liam? I don't really have any ideas for them, so I want to see who you see them as.