Forever chasing the guy I call my best friend Chapter 3

I've noticed that I get reads but no one ever comments or votes. It means a lot to me when someone votes or comments, so please do! :)

Chapter 3

What was I going to wear? What was I going to wear? Holy fudge crackers what was I going to wear? I was going to a concert of the hottest band around, I had to look my best! Who knew if I would even end up meeting Andy Cross, the lead singer. Did I mention how hot he is? Cause he is.

My eyes traveled slowly over my closet, peering for anything that might actually give me a chance to meet him. My eyes landed on a bright yellow tank top and I matched it with a pair of shorts. I quickly threw them on and added some curls to my hair.

Liam was already screaming my name when I went down the stairs. My pale face went red instantly when I thought of the earlier incident. I straightened myself, and practically jumped off the stairs to Liam.

 He was standing with his hand stuffed in the pockets of his jeans, with a light blue shirt. His two top buttons were undone, and I could feel myself drooling over him.

He smirked at my face. "See something you like Scar?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Shut up." I smacked him on the chest and walked out. I could hear him trailing behind me.

We quickly climbed into his Jeep, and he brought the car to life.

"Excited?" he asked me.

"Do you really have to ask?"

He laughed and we talked about the upcoming summer until we got to the venue.

We were there in twenty minutes, and I trailed out after Liam through the parking lot. Screaming girls were everywhere as we walked to the doors.

One of the screaming fan girls pushed me as she ran towards the venue, straight into Liam’s chest.

“Ow...” I whispered. I opened my eyes and looked up at him to see his face pink. “What?” I asked him curiously.

“Um, Scar.” He looked really uncomfortable and turned his eyes away from me, his cheeks still pink. “Your kind of gripping my um... you know.” He looked down at my hands and I followed them.

Woah.

He was right. My hands were gripping his ‘private area.’ I quickly jerked my hand back, embarrassed.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Way to make it super awkward between us Scarlett.

“Oh, no, it’s fine.” He started walking again, and I followed him quietly.

The venue was full of flashing lights and screaming fans. As soon as I walked in, a stench of alcohol filled my nose. Liam grabbed my hand as we walked straight up to the people who were taking the tickets. Liam handed the big, burly man ours and the guy looked at it for a few seconds.

“Front row?” the burly guy asked him.

Liam simply nodded his head and the guy had us follow him through a hallway behind him.

What? Front row? How the hell had Liam managed that? I would definitely have to ask him.    

The sound of screaming fans grew louder with each step I took, and I started getting really excited. Liam looked over at me and I grinned like crazy at him. He smiled as if he had accomplished something important.

Lights blinded my eyes when I stepped out into the midst of the room. I could see the band getting set up and let out a squeal when I saw Andy Cross.