Four

Lylas pov:
It's been 4 days since remi overdosed, they even canceled school for the next week because of it, he's in a severe coma, and they don't know whether he will wake up or not. Me & Jordyn started to go to the hospital together everyday around 1 pm , we would spend all day there, sometimes even nights.
A month went by, and Remi was still in the hospital. Me and jordyn started to not go as much because we're busy with school, I haven't really been talking to jordyn that much either, she got a new girlfriend. She's so pretty, but now Jordyn doesn't have time for me anymore, I'm happy for her though... I just wish it was me.
Remi's moms pov:
*ring* *ring* *ring*
I ran to the phone, it was a private number, I didn't know whether to answer it or not but I decided to answer because maybe it was the hospital or something important.
Hello , is this Julie?
Yes it is, I said proudly
This is Clearwater hospital
Omg what is it, is remi okay?
We actually have good news, remi is awake.
I'm on my way
I hung up the phone and quickly grabbed my purse and my coat & I ran out the door.
Jordyns pov:
Me & nylah decided to get dinner tonight, I'm really in love with this shorty bro. I know I'm usually a playa but she really brought a different side of me out, I'm planning to marry her when we graduate together.
Me & nylah sat down at a booth in the restaurant and I smiled at her, she was beautiful, she had curly black hair, light brown eyes, and this beautiful smile...
I have a present for you baby, I said to her and pulled out a black box, no it wasn't a ring, I got her a gold necklace with my name on it, she took the box and replied
Baby I love you so much, I appreciate this, she stretched over the table and kissed me.
My phone rang, it was remis mother
I'm sorry baby I have to take this, I said to nylah.
Hi jordyn
Hi, what's up?
Remis awake, if you'd like you can head to the hospital, she would love to see you.
Yeah of course, I'm on my way
I ran back over to nylah, baby I have to go to the hospital, you can come if you'd like
Of course I'm coming baby
We ran to my car, it was raining, I opened the door for nylah and I said to nylah
I'm so happy your in my life
I'm so happy your in mine
She leaned in for a kiss and I kissed her back, I jumped in the front seat of the car and turned my car on.