Two

Later that night
Remi's pov:
There was something about Lyla that was different, she wasn't like every girl at cw, she told me a lot about herself those couple hours I got to spend time with her, she told me that her mother recently died & that she just lives with her older sister, I was gonna ask her where her dad was but it's none of my business, and I don't wanna make her upset or anything. I couldn't stop thinking about her, I know I put on this gangsta attitude around my friends & shit but I'm really a soft nigga, I used to hoe around and go to all of the parties my gang would throw but eventually you just get tired of that scene, I jus wanna settle down wit one girl and be loyal to that girl for the rest of my life, and I have a strong feeling that maybe lyla was the one I've been looking for. I got this sudden urge to text her.. but I didn't know what to say.. I forgot to mention I got her number before the end of the day... because I'm just sexy like dat.

Remi: hey beautiful watchu up to?
Lyla: just makin dinner wit my big sis
Remi: can I come over?

I instantly regretted saying that, she's spending time with her sister, ion wanna get in the way of that if she values that time.
Lyla: of course, my sister is boring anyways and ion wanna be alone
Remi: bet what's ur address gorgeous😚
Lyla: 170 bakers rd
Remi: no way that's two houses away from mines
Lyla: maybe I could come over sometime :)
Remi: of course babygirl, I'm omw now.

I quickly slipped my air forces on and made my way to lylas house, I didn't bring my car obviously because she lives right next door but I'm gonna drive her to school someday so she's gonna see it.
I knocked on Lylas door & I heard her cute ass voice tell "I got it" she opened the door with a smile and went in for a hug, she smelt like strawberry's and coconut, everything about her was perfect.
Lyla: make yourself at home
Remi: this house is ALMOST as perfect as you
Lyla: stopp, she said punching my arm as she was blushing
I loved how I could make her blush by saying 1 word, I wonder how she felt about me.
————————————————————————
Lyla's pov:
Remi was adorable, I loved the way she boosted my confidence & shit... but Jordan was sexyyy, me and her would make cute ass babies, but anyways let's stop thinking about that.
I finished making dinner with Jaylon and I handed remi a plate of pancakes, her eyes widened with excitement as she quickly dug her fork in, she was so cute, but honestly I think I'm catching feelings for Jordan... I don't think remi likes me anyways so Ion have to worry about that, I just wonder why she keeps flirting with me.
She finished her plate and walked herself up to my sink
Remi: damnnnn shorty you got mad dirty dishes
Lyla: I was gonna clean them todayy
she then took a sponge & some soap and started cleaning all of my dishes
Lyla: nooo you don't need to do that
Remi: but I want to babygirlll
Lyla: finee but ur not getting away wit this next time I promise u
Remi: mhmmm , lay down shorty I got the dishes
I then made myself a comfortable spot on the couch and put on a movie, a few minutes later remi joined me, it felt so good to have a friend that's not interested in me for once, it's so refreshing.
————————————————————————
Remi's pov:
Lyla fell asleep halfway through the movie, she was laying on my lap and I was stroking her hair behind her ear, her eyes began to open slowly and she quickly got up to check the time
Lyla: FUCK my sister is gonna be coming downstairs soon to watch the football game, you have to leave she's too overprotective, even with my friends
Remi: alright shorty calm downn
She walked me outside and I grabbed her face and kissed her, our lips went perfectly together, like a puzzle piece. She then pulled away and screamed
Lyla: REMI WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT
Remi: I thought we was feelin eachother
Lyla: look remi... I'm sorry... I thought we were just friends, I didn't expect you to feel any typa way about me
Remi: I-I-I I'm sorry lyla
Lyla: it's fine, just go before my sister sees you please.

I put my AirPods in as I was walking home, I started blasting robbery by juice wrld, tears started to fall down my face as I made myself through my front door, nobody noticed how I felt, nobody cared, I decided to text lyla one last time.
Remi: look...I'm sorry
Lyla: I'm not mad or anything... I just have feelings for someone else.
Remi: who?
Please don't be Jordan...please don't be Jordan...please don't be Jordan...please don't be Jordan
Lyla: Jordan :/
Remi: alright.
I shut my phone off and I started to slowly fall asleep.

Im sorry this chapter is rlly bad... I rushed it LMAO but I'm bored and have nun else to do.