Author's Note

Hey, hey, hey!

Thank you so much for reading "See You at Seven [Shayne Topp]!" We all absolutely love Shayne, so I hope you all enjoyed this.

I knew it was risky to write a whole different genre from my first book, but I tried it out anyway. I feel like, if this actually happened in real life, Shayne and the gang would really do well in their adventures. Alex McConnell may or may not be out there, but she's just a representation of our big love for Shanyé.

For now, as you may know, I won't be writing another Shayne book soon. But, I'll be writing a book for Damien, Shayne, and Ian which is out right now! I'm still working on the weekly chapters, so it's just an author's note. Woop.

The Three Laws of Motion [Damien Haas, Shayne Topp, and Ian Hecox] is out! Go check it out on my profile or on the link below:

https://my.w.tt/nTqozm4Vk5

T3LOM will have weekly updates of three chapters for the entirety of April and maybe a week in May. It will compose of 15 short stories about our beloved boys, 5 per Smosh boi. And another good part: it's a Smosh x Reader book. Yup, you, my dear readers, are the good part. Go have fun!

Also also also! As many of you read this book because you enjoyed my first book "A Wrench in the Gears [Damien Haas]," I am writing one as well and it is also out! Go check out "Almost, But Not Quite [Damien Haas]" on my profile or on the link below:

https://my.w.tt/OIJXdT6Vk5

In ABNQ, Damien meets Jade through a 90s-themed messaging app without both of them having any idea they're talking to each other, because they're neighbors. Go check out how that develops!

For now, again, thank you so, so, so much for reading See You at Seven! Your support is deeply appreciated. I hope you'll continue loving our favorite pizza place and supporting him and the Smosh family.

See you at Seven! *wink*