Shayne Robert Topp: psychology graduate, a hilariously loving member of the Smosh family, and at the top of his game. At 28, there was so much to life that he held in his hands.
But then he dies.
Upon waking up in the Middle, the train station and fine line between the final destination and Earth, he discovers that he has too many loose ends to tie and decides to team up with dauntless human rights lawyer Alexandra McConnell to get back to Earth. However, the rebellion of two lost souls may wreak havoc in the afterlife system, and before they know it, their fates are intertwined.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything on this fanfiction except for Alex McConnell. Smosh is a-may-zing, and you guys are all my favorite pizza places. (2020)
Cover: Made in MS PowerPoint, photo credits to Shayne's Instagram
3000+ words per chapter
#57 in Smosh
- Author's Note and Prologue
- 1. Of Glitches and Agreements
- 2. Of Friends and Plans
- 3. Of Team Names and Teasing
- 4. Of Fights and Footages
- 5. Of Missions and Hobbies
- 6. Of Queen and The Beatles
- 7. Of Questions and Answers
- 8. Of Explosions and Explanations
- 9. Of Owing and Quitting
- 10. Of Books and Mansions
- 11. Of Scenarios and Sceneries
- 12. Of Truths and Dreams
- 13. Of Dates and Destinations
- 14. Of Statements and Verdicts
- 15. Of Bets and Points
- Author's Note