Chapter 2 "clumsy me"

"OMG Annabel I've missed you, where have u been all this while? Happy new year" said by someone from behind with a hug, I looked back and was shocked to see my closest friend, Beatrice, beautiful as ever. I returned her hug with another hug but this time shaking her from the left to the right joyfully.

"same to you" I replied then continued "Beatrice I've missed you so...so...so...so...so much" I said with so much joy in my eyes. "I mean where have you been these past few months, I have not heard from you, I tried calling you but your number was not reachable, I went to your house but no one was there". I asked with a little sign of being worried.

"I know sweet heart, I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you, believe me I tried telling you but there was not enough time to do so, the trip caught me by surprise, I also tried calling you but it seemed like where we resided was not service provided, please can you forgive me P..L...E...A...S...E. she begged with so much remorse in her face.

"Well...you know I can't say no to that face but you still owe me something for making me worry unnecessarily" I told her.

"Deal.....by the way you're not putting on your blazer, where's your blazer" she asked me. Immediately she asked me I felt a slight breakdown, I knew i was in for some serious trouble.

"Dear God, clumsy me, how could I have forgotten, I'm in big trouble, I knew something was off on me" I muttered regrettably.

"Don't worry sweet heart the hall monitor isn't resuming today, so you're lucky for today" she said with a cunny smile.

"Oh....thank God, I will be more careful next time" I ended with a sign a relief.