Chapter 8

(A/N Since it's the same day your wearing the same outfit. Enjoy!)

(Y/N's POV)
It took me a while to convince one of the boys to ride on the back of their bike, but finally Mike gave in and we rode off following Bill. We reach the house on Neibolt just in time to see Bill about to open the door.

"Bill!" Bev yells. I got off of Mike's bike as the others got off of theirs.

"You can't go in there!" I yell, looking at him.

"This is crazy!" Bev continues.

"Look you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuff animal, but he isn't, so walking into this house for me...is easier than walking into my own." Bill explains, without stuttering.

"Wow." Richie mumbles. I look at him.

"What?" Ben asks.

"He didn't stutter once." Richie points out. I start going up the stairs following Bill, everyone following after.

"Wait!" Stan cries out, everyone stops and looks at him, "uh, shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know, just in case something bad happens."

"Wh-Wh-Who wants to stay out here?" Bill asks. Me and everyone else except for Bill and Bev raise their hands. Richie was the first to notice this and sighs lowering his hand.

"Fuck." He comments.

Noticing that most of the group didn't want to go in. We decided to draw sticks. We knew Bill was to going to go in, so that meant the three people who drew the shortest sticks would have to join Bill in going inside the house. Unfortunately, those three people were me, Richie and Eddie. I sigh and head up the stairs towards Bill, with the other two boys following. Bill opens the door and we head inside.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw." Richie complained, "You guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks."

"Shut up, Richie." Eddie mumbles, as he looks around the decaying house, "I can smell that."

"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie told Eddie, causing Eddie to look at Richie in confusion.

"Why?" Eddie asks.

"Cause then you're eating it." Richie replies making Eddie gag.

"Gross." I comment, as I still look around the place.

"Richie?" I hear Bill ask. I turn around to see Richie in another room, his body trembling as he stares at a piece of paper in his hand. The horrified look on Richie's face made me quickly walk towards him, Bill and Eddie following.

"Richie?" I ask as I go to stand next to him.

"It...It says I'm missing." Richie mumbles. I look over his shoulder to look at the paper and it does in fact say he's missing.

"Y-Y-You're not missing, Richie." Bill tries to assure him, but it doesn't work.

"Police department, City of Derry." Richie says, reading the paper, "that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face..."

"Richie, calm down!" I say trying to calm him.

"It's not real!" Bill assures.

"That's my name, that's my age, that's the date..." Richie continues, as Bill finally grabs the paper and crumples it up.