Chapter 18 Roses are Red

Tuesday November 6

" Alright guys, the theme and the date of the dance has been decided." Emma states officially beginning the meeting.

" Uhh can you remind us what the theme is.................... oh and when it is." Dallas asks.

" Really?" Emma questions rolling her eyes.

" Pretty pwease!" Dallas begs.

She smiles at Dallas. " The theme is the Wonder Land Dance and it's going to be December the 21st so we really need to get going on it."

" Umm Emma, Marlins Caters said they would give us 10% off." Larissa Valley smiles.

" Well great, you can be on the food committee this year."

Larissa frowns and I can't help be giggle inside.I can't imagine that girl putting anything with calories into her mouth. She is so skinny that if she would lift up her shirt I bet I could see her ribs.Dallas smiles at me and raises her eyebrows, she must be thinking the same thing.

" Okay so we need people to sell tickets, put up posters, we need food and drinks, decorations, and we need chaperons. I'll get the tickets sells going, who wants to help me?"

" Lets do decorations." Dot whispers.

" You want to do decorations.......really?"

" Yeah we are both great artist and I think we can fuck shit up. Aye Emma we got decorations covered!"

" No, you can't do decorations. I did them last year." Rebecca Purges objects.

" I don't care, Dallas and  I are doing them this year but if you want to help you are more then welcome to." she smiles,

" Emma!"

" I can hear you. You three are all on decoration duty."

Dottie turns and gives her a sly smile. " I'm pretty sure you can figure out how to get ahold of me but Dallas and I must be going."

" What?" I question getting up.

She grabs my hand and my purse and leads me out the door. I notice as we leave she gives Emma a wink and I think Emma winks back.

" So are you going to get with Emma next."

" I already got with Emma if you don't remember." she chuckles.

" I mean like date."

" Uhh no I would prefer not to be in another relationship with someone that likes to be in the closet."

" Good point. So Carmen asked about you."

" Your talking to Carmen now?"

" Ummm yeah we are friends."

" Cool I guess, hey sit right here for a second and I'll be back." She says letting go of my hand.

" Dot, where are you going?"

She puts her finger up to her lips signing for me to be quiet then she  leaves. What the heck is she doing? She always disappears at the weirdest times. I wonder what she is up to...........she better not be spray painting like the first time I met her.

" Hey Dallas."

I turn around and Ty is standing behind me with a banquet of white roses. So this is what she is up to, I really don't know what she was thinking. He sits beside me and we just stare at each other for a couple of minutes.

" Ty, what are you doing here?"

" Listen I'm sorry for offending you."

" Ty your offending me by being here, I like the roses but you used Dallas for this and she has no clue what you said about her. She is my best friend and I'm sorry you don't like her but she isn't going anywhere. Dot wins when compared to anyone besides my family."