Chapter 22 I didn't mean to say it

Dot's pov.

" Wake up Dottie Imogene Greene!"

" What?" I yell as I sit up and throw my blankets on the floor. I'm not in the mood for this shit!I look up ready to face my mother, but the only thing is she isn't here. I hear a groan and I look down on the floor to find Dallas frowning, I must of just had a dream about my mother or something.

" Holy shit babe I'm so sorry , I thought you were my mom."

" Ugh, are you low key calling me old?"

" Did you just say low key? When they hell did you start saying that?"

" Shut up! I happen to pick up something's from you. Plus we are not talking about how I talk, we are talking about how you defiantly just called my old."

" My mom is not old, her last surgery made her look twenty-five!"

" She had plastic surgery?" Dallas gasps. " I never would of guessed."

" Well honey, that's the point. Money buys you someone I like to call the barbie doctor. He is a monster that chews old toys up and spits out brand new ones, he really makes you look fantastic!"

Dallas raises an eyebrow at me.

" What?" I question.

" That was over dramatic."

I motion for her to come closer with my finger. She gets up off the floor and I pull her in so I can whisper In her ear. " Baby I am drama." I say than I wink at her.

Dallas pecks me on the lips and I am shocked, why would she do that? I shouldn't be surprised I was teasing her but still she wasn't suppose to kiss me. I mean it wasn't bad, it was actually really sweet but she is my best friend. Maybe I am more shocked that I kind of liked it. I got this indescribable feeling in my stomach ; I've never had it before. I just feel so comfortable with Dallas and she is my world but I can't go there.

" I'm tired, lets go to sleep." she yawns.

" You have got to be shitting me Dallas, you just woke me up."

" I have been up all morning." She whines.

" You just woke me up!" I repeat.

She pouts and picks up the blanket offering it to me. I shake my head no but Dallas being Dallas just hops in bed pulling the blanket over us. I can't kick her out of her own bed so I let her stay and  I try to go back to sleep. Dallas won't stop moving , I swear she is like a little kid.

" Get out." I command.

" I'm sorry I can't sleep I'm just to excited!" she states rolling over to face me.

" You know what I'm actually excited too." I admit.

" Are you lying because yesterday you said you were not going."

" Im not lieing. It's just your so happy and when your happy it makes me happy, plus I want to see you in your dress." I know she is going to look gorgeous tonight and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

" Everyone calls you all these nasty names but they just don't know how much of a sweetie pie you are."

" If you call me a sweetie pie again I'm definitely not going to the dance. " I tease.

" We wouldn't be friends any more than."

" Its okay we were never friends in the first place." I joke.

" That is not nice Dot, I take it back you aren't a sweetie pie you are a demon."

" I am what I am."