ch 10 Dots mind

Dots pov

" Dottie Imogene Greene I can't believe how you have been acting! Get in this fucking car right now we have a very long disscusion ahead of us!" Sarah yells as I get into the car. 

I look at her and I can tell she is pissed off but I think I can fuck with her some more. She has the nerve to yell at me,oh dear mother you have no clue who you are yelling at. 

" Sarah Imogene Greene I think not." I smirk 

" Excuse me?" 

" Listen Sarah you can't just be gone for a couple years and expect to come back and play mommy,it just doesn't work like that." 

" I'm not playing shit, I am your mother whether you like it or not........" 

" I'm choosing not." I interrupt her. 

" Do not interrupt me." 

" Or what? You'll leave me all alone with the father of the year, oh wait you've already done that." 

" I didn't just leave you, I left so I could help the less fortunate." 

" No you left because you had some problems that you didn't want to fix so you buried the problems under all that bullshit." 

" I don't have any problems you are the one with the problems. You get into fights, do drugs, and get sent to jail, that's not the way you were taught to behave." 

" Shut-up." 

She shut-ups and glares at me her face getting redder and redder as the seconds past, the volcano is about to erupt! Eventually we get home and as soon as the car stops Sarah's hand finds its way to my ear. 

" That hurts let go!" I scream 

This bitch is about to pull my ear off,is she crazy? This is so painful I can't even explain it. I try to struggle away but she has a strong grip on my ear. She drags me into the house slamming the door behind her. 

" Marshall library now!" She yells. 

" Let go of me!" I scream again trying to get away from the bitch without pulling my ear off. 

She yanks me into the library and sits me into a chair but she still has my ear. After Marshall enters the room she let's go of my ear and locks the door. What the hell is she doing?  

" Marshall did you know she got arrested twice and that she was kicked out of school?" 

" Yes." He states meekly. 

" What? You didn't think to tell me about my own daughter?????!!!!!!!" 

" I tried too but you know how hard it is to get a hold of you Sarah? Your always to busy to talk because your out saving the world." 

" Try sending a letter." 

" If I can't get a hold of you, do you think I could send you a letter? Your always in some foreign country that gets my letter to you weeks later." 

I tune out to their little bickering, I could care less about their shit. What was I thinking,my mother doesn't really care about me she is full of bs. She is just scared people are going to judge her over her juvenile delinquent of a daughter, I'm over it.  

"Dottie!" Sarah yells. 

" What?" 

" I was talking to you." 

" I wasn't listening." 

" You act like such a child,your eighteen you need to grow up. We need to talk about your behavior and how it is not acceptable. Don't you care what people will say about you?" 

Dumb question. 

"What will people think of you if you keep this up, they will never give you a chance. And I'm never going to hear the end of this If the girls at the club find out about this. " 

" I knew it." I chuckle shaking my head. 

" Dot its not the time to laugh." Scolds Marshall. " And do you mean you knew it?" 

" Omg the girls at the club are going to rub it in my face that my daughter is a fuckup,what shall I do? Sarah you only care about yourself." I laugh mocking her. 

" Is that what you really think?" 

There goes another dumb question. 

" Answer me." 

" Well no duh Sarah." 

" Honey I don't get how you could say that? I care so much about you,you don't even know." She tries to put her hand over mine but I snatched my hand away from here. Sarah looked like she was about to cry, good the bitch deserves it. 

" Whatever, can you unlock the door?" 

" No we are not done talking." 

" What else is there to talk about?" 

" We haven't really even started talking about it." 

" Okay then talk." 

" You need to watch your mouth when you are talking to me. Dot why are you doing all these horrible things?" 

" Everyone needs something to do." 

" Most people do legal activities when the need something to do like hang with friends are go to the mall." 

" I do hang with friends and we party,you know get fucked up." 

" Dottie enough! No that's not what you do! You know what your not being responsible and I have made my decision that I'm moving back." 

" Cool that's a couple years late,once again I am eighteen I will be leaving soon." 

" To go where?" 

" I don't know ill figure it out. I'm tired can you let me out?" 

" Give me your phone and your car keys." 

I just throw my purse at her  

" Open the door." 

------------------------------ 

Short chapter giveing you a little glance into Dots head. A longer chapter will be up in the next couple of days