Chapter 5 the party

friday september 9

10:00pm

 I just got to Dot's house and it is already packed with people, I'm so nervous this is my first high school party, that's really sad considering I'm a junior.I was invited to some at my old school but it just wasn't my scene. I send Dot a quick text. Hey I'm here where are you? I automatically get a reply. I'm in the kitchen, Spider brought a keg. Oh lord this is going to be ridiculous. I walk through the front door seeing as it's already open. All these people have party hats and streamers on, why? 

" Dallas!" Carmen calls waving me over.

" Hey Carm." 

" I'm glad your here." she says hugging me. Carmen and I have actually gotten close this week, Dot and her are really close. So I really had no choice." Dot is looking for you, here's a hat make sure you say happy birthday." 

" It's her birthday ,why didn't she t tell me?" 

She just shrugs and pushes me towards the kitchen. Ty, Spider,Bobbi,Sherri and Dot are standing around the table.

" Dallas!" she smiles putting her arm around me and kissing me on the cheek.

" Hey Dallas." they all greet except for Sherri.

Even Bobbi stopped making out with her to say hi.

" You look great." Ty compliments.

" Thanks."

" Happy birthday." I smile.

" What no present?" she questions.

" No I'm sorry, don't be mad I didn't know it was your birthday." 

" Its fine, but umm you need to take off that sweater." 

" Why whats wrong with it?"

She just gives me a look.

" I don't really want to, this dress is too short, I just don't feel uncomfortable." I whine.

" Take it off." 

" No." 

" Fine, go have some fun kay." she gives me another hug and turns me back toward the party.  

I turn around and look at Ty." Are you coming?" he looks at me shocked and I turn around and continue walking. I did exactly what Dottie told me to do and I know that he is following me." So Ty can you dance?"

" Oh I can dance circles around you." 

" Oh really?" 

" Yeah and I can do alot more things if you want me too."he winks.

" And what are those things?" 

" You know." 

" No I don't." I smile playing dumb.

" Well I can do things that you have never seen." 

" Ive seen alot of things."