10 years later.

10 years later.

"I'm home!" I yell opening the door to our house, and hear yelling, and crying.

I put my bag on the floor, and my jacket in the closet, then walk over to the noise.

I see Niall cleaning up Sarah's mess of food all over her, and I smile with a chuckle.

"Mommy." Charlie says running up to me, and hugging my leg.

Shawn walks down stairs, and he has his sketch book in his hand, and a pencil in the other.

"Hey." he says looking up from his book, then walks into the living room.

Shawn's now 15, and enjoying high school. At least that's what he says, he's very quiet, and is always hiding up in his room drawing. when Zayn and Parrie come over though, he's out of his room right away. Zayn helps him with drawing a lot, and they bond great.

Charlie is 10 and is quite the athlete already, he's on a football and soccer team. Him always talking, or kicking a ball around. I hardly see him inside, he's always playing or doing something els.

Sarah is 5, and harry says she's just like me at that age. She quite girly, and loves to play dress up with Niall and I. when I was at work last week, she got the boys to have a tea party with her.

As for Niall, he's doing great. the boys had a reunion tour, and did a bunch of meet and greats. it was truly amazing.

As for myself, I'm doing well. I've had hundreds of doctors appointments in the past year, I swear. but they have finally learned what was happening to me.

From the brain trauma I had about 16 years ago, it has cased me problems now. they didn't see it coming, but nether did we.

From what they said, I'm losing my memory faster then I should be, and not remembering some things that could have happened a few hours ago, but remembering something a few weeks ago.

Other then that, I'm doing great. I have released a few albums, then decided I'd finish after my tour three years ago.

I finally went to college for journalists, and soon got a job after I graduated. Niall is a guitar teacher, and loves it.

About five years ago we moved to Ireland, but we still have the house in England. the kids love it here, and our house is amazing.

We have a big yard, and live on the out skits. it's beautiful.

"How was work?" Niall asks walking over to me, and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"It was good, I get to interview Ed next week. we haven't seen him in awhile." I say kissing Niall again, and we smile.

"Ew mom, dad." Charlie says, and we look over to him with his hands over his eyes. I smile at him, and Niall laughs.

"Did everyone put their lunch bags on the table?" I ask, and they all start to run somewhere, looking for their school bags.

I smile at Niall, and the kids rush back into the kitchen, and put their bags on the table.

"You getting excited, soon you'll be done with working and shit." Niall says smiling, and I laugh, then walk over into the kitchen.

"Yeah, next month around this time." I say opening the lunch bags, and taking out wrappers, and juice boxes.

"It'll be just us, one big family." Niall says, and I put my hands though his hair.

Every now and then I'll find a gray hair on him, he'll tell me I'm lying.

Sarah one time pointed out he was going a little bald, she called it a donut spot.