Chapter 17

(By the way, theres a note at the end of the chapter PLEASE READ it, thanks you. I hope you like the chapter.)

LOUI'S P.OV

I get a cab to the closets store, and tell the driver to wait.

I run in, and don't know where I need to look.

"Umm, excuse me. but do you know we're the pragncy tests are?" I ask a worker, and feel very unconfirmed doing so.

"Down row 2." she says with a smile, pointing to the row.

She probably thinks it's for my girlfriend, but it's not. and won't be for awhile, hopefully.

"Thank you." I say and run off down the row. I don't know what one to get, so I get one in a pink box. I've seen this one on TV to meany times.

I run to the empty check out, and give the man a 50, and run off. when I get out the cabs still there and I hop back in.

I tell him where to go, and he drives like a mad man there.

"Thank you." I say, giving him the money and walk up to the hotel.

When I get in Demi's in the living room, alone, I think.

"Hey." I say, putting the room card on the counter.

"Hey, did you got get it." she says with a weak smile.

"Yeah, I got it." I say. I hold up the bag, and she stands up.

"Thanks, Ill be right back. Ummm, can you wait here?" She asks taking the bag and I nod. I walk over to the living room, and Demi goes down the hall.

Fuck, what if she is pregnant?

Would her and Niall keep the baby?

Hey, maybe the boys and I would be uncles.

DEMI'S P.O.V

I rush into the bathroom, and open up the box. I read the instruction, and then do as I'm told.

I set a timer on my phone for two minutes, then sit on the floor and wait.

What if I am pregnant?

Would I want to go through 9 months of carrying?

Would I be able to go through labor?

I'm only 18!

What if Niall doesn't want a baby right now?

What if he doesn't want kids at all?

Am I even ready to have a child?

If I am pregnant, how would I tell Niall?

But if I am, I want to keep the baby. But I still don't know if I'm ready yet...

Ugh...

My timer goes off, and I get up from off the floor. It's now or never. I'll know if I'm going to be a mother.

I close my eyes, and pick up the stick.

"1,2,3." I say in one breath, and then open my eyes.

POSITIVE

It's reads positive!

I'm pregnant!

"Louis!" I yell, there's a smile on my face but my hands on my mouth.

I'm actually pregnant!

"What!" he says rushing into the bathroom. he takes a look at the face, and a look at the stick in my hand.