Chapter 27

Well look at me updating away:)

DEMIS P.O.V

Today is the boys last concert of WWA, and I can tell that their really dummed about it.

They all love preforming.

Right now there all looking through Twitter, Liam's laughing and I don't blame him. #LiamWontFollowMeBecause and #ConfessionstoLiam is trending.

Also a bunch about Harry's braids, witch they can all thank me for.

#HARRYSBRAIDDEFENSESQUAD, #harrysbraidgotmelike and #harryshairisfabulous. this fandom is amazing.

And my personal favourite #1DDoANudePhotoshoot, some of the tweets are pretty good. then there some that are like wtf your like 12.

All the hashtags like #WhatWillIMissWhenWWATEnds, #ilovethe1Dfandombecause, #LiamWontFollowMeBecause, #WWATour, #1DDoANudePhotoshoot, #ConfessionstoLiam and probably a bunch more are amazing.

I feel like this tour has been the best so far, so much has gone on.

The boys have had a blast, and they loved surprising the fans with the new album four.

They just kinda dropped a song on them, know warning at all.

It was pretty good.

The proposal a few nights ago was truly amazing, and so cute.

I loved the tweets they got, and the fans just made it so much better.

They actually have the best fans, I don't know how many times I'll say it, but it's true.

I scroll through some pictures on my phone, and see one from the beginning of the tour.

@NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik throw back to the beginning of #WWATour love you guys

pic.twitter.com/HTZX5lm6H3

The boys phones ding, and they look over at me and smile.

"Do you like being mean it us?" Louie says and I laugh.

"Sorry guys, I'm just trying to cheer you up." I say putting my phone down, and they smirk at me.

"Well, you know what would cheer us up?" Liam asks, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Noo." I say dragging the o.

"You know that song you wrote." Zayn says grinning ear to ear, and I shake my head.

"Never wrote one." I say and they laugh.

"Come on Demi, we know you did. Harry found it." Niall says and I look over at Harry.

He puts his hands up, and laughs.

"Don't look through my stuff guys." I say standing up and walking to the sink.

"Come on, I know you wrought it. just give in." Harry says and I turn around, dam they can be a pain.

"Fine, I wrought a song or two." I say leaning on the contour, and they all look at each other, then back at me.

"Open for us tonight, you can sing the song." Harry says and my jaw drops.

He has to be kidding.

"Simon said you could, and if they crowd likes you. he said he'll sign you!" Niall says with a smile.

This actually can't be happening.

But it is...

"Really!? are you sure?!" I ask with excitement pure in my voice.