Chapter 30

NIALLS P.O.V

It's been a week since we've been home, and today Demi's dad and I are going out for lunch today.

I've been planing to see him, so today I will.

Demi thinks I'm just going out with harry, but I'm going for lunch with their dad instead. well, harry is coming.

"Hey babe, good morning." I say and she chuckles, I look at my watch and realize that it's the afternoon.

"Good afternoon babe." I say kissing her, and she smiles.

"Good afternoon babe. you look really nice, you going out?" she asks and I smile, then harry comes down.

"Yeah, Harry and I are going out for lunch. we'll be back soon." I say and she nods.

"Ready Harry?" I ask as he walks in, and Demi smiles.

"Yeah, I'll meet you in the car." He says getting the keys, and I nod.

"Good afternoon Demi." Harry says walking out of the house, and she laughs.

"Alright, be safe babe." she says hugging me, and giving me another kiss.

"Love you." I say walk to the door.

"Love you too." she says and I can hear the smile on her voice.

I leave the house, and go to the car. Harry's inside the car, with his music on.

"Ready?" Harry asks and I smile.

"Yeah." I say as he pulls out of the drive way, and I smile.

"Niall, you gotta make me a promise." Harry say looking over at me, then back at the road.

"Um, okay." I say, what promise am I making?

"We've been good friends for awhile, and you and Demi have been together for awhile too. I know I haven't been on broad with your relationship, and the baby at first-"

"Harry, cut to the point lad." I say with a chuckle, and he laughs.

"Just promise me that you really do want to spend the rest of your life with her, and that you'll stay with her know matter what." he says and I smile.

"Harry, her and I are having a child. of course I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I say with a smile, and Harry nods.

"I promise I will stay with her, know matter what Harry. I really do love her." I say with a smile, and he nods again.

***

"So Niall, what was the reason for lunch today?" Harry's dad asks taking a sip of his water, and I look over at Harry, then back to him.

"I um, I actually have a question for you." I say and he nods.

"And what's the question?" he asks putting his hand on the table, then looks me dead in the eye.

"With you prison, I would like to ask demi to marry me." I say smiling, and he lets a smile form on his lips.

"Of course Niall, your a great kid. I know she really does love you, and you two are having a child. I wouldn't want her to marry anyone els." He says and excitement comes over me, I smile and look over at harry who laughs at me.

"Thank you sir, I promise that I'll take care of her." I say with my huge ass smile still on my face, and he tells me I better.

"So Niall, when are you asking her?" Mr.Styles asks and I smile.

"I may ask her during on the road again, or in a week or two." I say and he nods.

"Not trying to burst you bubble Niall, but Demi's not much of a girl who wants a big proposal." Mr.Styles says and I nod, I could see that in her.