Chapter 16

The drive down is short, and the boys are getting excited. I can't wait, I love there concerts. the shit the boys can pull on stage, I don't know how they get away with it.

Before we know it, were walking into the stadium and the boys are going to there dressing room.

***

"Boys, it's time to go on stage." Someone says, and with that the boys are getting up to leave.

Niall walks over to me, and kisses me on the cheek.

"Have a good show babe." I say, and Niall runs off to the boys.

The fans start screaming, and then I know the boys are on stage. the concert finally begins.

I walk out into the hall, and take a seat on a red chair. I have the prefect spot, I can still see the boys on stage.

"You're insecure don't know what for, turning heads when you walk through the door..."

As the concert continues, I start thinking.

Shit, what day is it?

"No no no, this can't be happing." I say when I look at my phone.

IM LATE!

Okay Demetria, think when was the last time it happened. when was the last time Niall and I did it...

The day before my graduation, that's when. the boys came home a day early, and that's when it happened.

Shit!

After the show, when we go back to are hotel I'm going to ask one of the boys to go to the store for me. fuck, who should I ask?

Liam? no, then I would feel bad because he still has feelings for me. Zayn? Maybe I don't know. I can't ask Harry, cause he's my big brother. Louie, that's who I'll ask. That sounds good.

***

"Hey Demi." Zayn says running off stage, because it's half time. I wave and stand up, then follow Zayn into there room.

"Did you like the show?" Liam says following me, and I nod.

"Ouch, my foot." Niall says running in, of course he hurts his foot.

"Get a move on lad." Harry says coming in, and a light laugh leaves my lips.

"You okay Niall?" I ask and the boys get some drinks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. someone pass me a water bottle." Niall says and a bottle flys across the room.

"Thanks." he says then opens it up, they all finish there water in seconds.

"The concerts amazing, by the way." I say and the boys smile, then Niall comes over to me.

"I love you." he says, and kisses my check.

"Hurry up and get changed." I say and the boys laugh.

"I'm talking to all of you cheeky boys." I add and I can't help but laugh too.

While the boys hurry up and get dressed I text Louis.

To Louiss:)
Can I talk to you latter tonight?

I send, and Lou's phone goes off.

He walks over to it, then gives me a look and I look back down at my phone.

From Louiss:)
yeah, everything okay?

To Louiss:)
Yeah, I think so...

"Ready?" a voice calls from the hall, and the boys leave the room. Niall gives me a kiss, and I reserve a high five from all the boys.

They all run into the hall, but Louis comes rushing back into the room.

"Okay, what did you want to talk about latter?" he asked out of breath.

"Would you go to the store for me?" I ask and I feel my face go warm.

"For?" he ask, and I'm sure he thinks I mean for something els.

"Umm... a pregnancy test?" I say biting on my fingers.

"Oh, umm yeah. Okay, well I'm gonna go back now." he says and I stop him.

"Louis, Niall doesn't know yet. I'll tell him when I'm sure of it. so just don't say anything." I say and he nods, then runs back out.

NIALL'S P.O.V

"there he is, let's go." I say and Louis runs passed me. Okay then.

All of us run back into stage, and the concert starts up agian. Time goes by, and the concert is finally over. I just want to go home, and sit with Demi.

I'm just kinda realizing, Louis seemed a little off tonight. Not in vocals, just him and I didn't screw around tonight.

What's up with that?

"Good show tonight." One of the workers siad, and we all say thanks.

"I have to go out. I'll be at the flat in a bit." Louis says, and then runs off.

"Ummm... I wonder where he's going?" Harry say, and we brake out in laughter.

"Hey guys." Demi says walking over to us. I put my arm around her, and see a smile on her face.

"I love you Demi." I say, kissing her cheek.

"I love you more." she says, then preses her lips agentes mine.

Are lips move perfctly together, then are kiss is broken by Harry.

"Big brother is still here." He says and Demi laughts, then the rest of the boys join in.

"As long as know one is having kids soon were good." he says, and Demi's face changes.

what's wrong?

(---Hey guys, so I know I'm shit at wrighting, spelling etc... so, I have my summer brake coming up. Ill most likely edit the book, and maybe update during the summer. I'm sorry I havant been updating, I'm faling a class, then I faild a test. so, yeah. I hope you guys have a good summer brake, and if your alredy on brake I hope it gets better. ily---)