➳5th Chapter

Needless to say that I totally kicked Bree's arse at training. She really needs to train more if she wants to survive out there.

Michael and Calum were put together and I think I saw Michael falling on his arse once or twice. Ashton was with Luke which didn't seem fair being that Ashton was a Trainer in training while we didn't even knew what kind of training Luke did back at his facility. For all we know he could be more clumsy than Bree.

But then the unthinkable happened. Luke won. It was like he had been fighting since he was a baby, either that or he was put on steroids. He sent Ashton to the ground, a skinny and tall giraffe just sent Ashton, a muscular guy, to the ground with ease.

Luke was now being carefully watched by all Trainers and Fighters in the room. We were all thinking the same, wondering what they did back in the other facility when it came to training.

I decided to step in in some way and pull Luke to a corner of the room. Once he saw it was me a smirk was formed in his thin lips.

"If you wanted to get alone with me you could have just asked princess" he said trying to flattened out his now wrinkled black shirt.

"what the actual fuck Hemmings?" I asked looking around. Everyone's eyes were on us before the Trainers started to have everyone's attention back by yelling at them. They knew me and the others were responsible for Luke's behavior and that we could intervene whenever we think is necessary. And this was totally necessary.

"What? What did I do wrong?" he asked noticing I wasn't fooling around "I swear I didn't hurt your boyfriend too badly, I mean he might have some bruises but besides that he seems fine"

"I'm gonna go straight to it. Are you on steroids or something?" and that was when he started laughing hysterically bringing once again some attention to us from the Fighters present in the room.

"Steroids, really? So I can't beat your boyfriend without you and everyone thinking I'm on some type of drugs?" He was getting mad. He had now a harsh look on his face as he looked at Ashton and then at me "I don't know how things are done here but where I came from we took training seriously. What's out there isn't a fucking joke so yeah I know how to fight someone"

I was taken back by his harsh words. When he started talking all I could think was that I needed to tell him Ashton wasn't my boyfriend because that was starting to bother me but then I was left speechless. I just didn't expect him to burst out like that.

He was still standing in front of me his chest rising and falling fast and I assumed his heartbeat had raised a couple beats as well and he was trying to calm it down a tad.

Looking around I saw once again that curious eyes were spying on us carefully probably having heard Luke's outburst. That was enough to caught everyone's attention once more and distract them from what they were really supposed to be doing at the time being.

Ashton was standing up holding his wrist in his hand and rubbing it softly probably because Luke caught him there and held him in a strong grip. I gave him a nod and he seemed to take a deep breath before I disappeared from the training room with Luke following right behind me.

➳➳➳

I took Luke to the sofa's next to the classrooms knowing that place was probably deserted at this time of the day.

I was right. Once I got there I saw no one as I took a seat and patted the side next to me for Luke to sit down.

"Look" he sighed "I'm sorry for that scene okay? I just... I had a hard time at that place and it's hard to see people doubting me"