➳9th chapter

QUICK NOTE: this chapter is NOT going to be on Ana's POV so keep that in mind while reading (gonna name this person 'the voice' for now) and this is probably the shortest chapter because it's mainly just a filler. You DO NEED this information for the following chapter but yeah it's really short. 

➳➳➳

"announcement done, microphone is now out. I repeat, microphone is now out."

 "keep camera 40 ready. Steady camera 65"

 "We seem to have some Fighters on a trial for a purple code. Do I follow procedure?"

 "you have permission to follow procedure."

 All kinds of voices filled the crowed room, beeping noises and the voices of people as they did their job. But the most important voice was now quiet locked away in privacy trying to think of something new. 

 This voice saw what happened, all the commotion. This voice knew it was time to act, try something different. People liked different, they were going to get something different.

 "can you put the commander on speaker in line 7?" the voice asked stepping out of his office and into the main room. This room was filled with cameras and all things technological to work around here. The voice went back into his office now waiting patiently for the Commander's voice to be heard on the other side and when it was heard it was like the temperature dropped. The Commander's voice was a cold one.

 "You better not waste my time with this call " 

 "I have your idea" silence was heard "we're gonna announce something we think you might like" 

 "I'm listening" 

 "Imagine what would happen if a Fighter was chosen to be something they never wished to become. Imagine what would happen if we choose a Fighter to become a Punisher" 

 "A Punisher? You do realize you sound ridiculous right?"

 "We pick a Fighter to punish the others, to inflict the inner chaos, to somehow control them. We show them that we should also fear the living but respect those above them, respect us. Show them we CAN create a Punisher at our own will, we create the Earth Punisher"

 More silence was heard. This time the silence lasted almost minutes until finally The Commander spoke. 

 "You have my permission to advance with this project. Do you have someone in mind for this special treat?"

 "Yeah we do" 

"Who is it?"

"Stephens. Ana Stephens"

(A/N)

Hello there Fighters.

DOUBLE UPDATE, WHAT?????????? 

yeah don't get used to it. or maybe do idk just keep in mind that I'm a lazy ass person.

This chapter is a filler and I just really like to leave you guys on a cliffhanger so yeah, but worry not for I'm already working on the next chapters.

QUESTION TIME: who the fuck is "The Voice" and "The Commander"?

-Ana xx