'Well, I am also not thrilled to get married to a rich brat like you!' She thought with a 'hmph'.

Faris left the room after giving her a nod. Muntaha got up and changed into the clothes she was wearing yesterday since Bibi made her take a shower last night so she didn't need to shower. The thought of last night made her realise that she wasn't uncomfortable in sleeping infront of Faris. She is never so comfortable around new people and always had sleeping problem in new places.

'Maybe his presence made me calm.' She thought as their first encounter popped up in her mind. She was trembling in fear that day when someone locked her in the dark hall but he calmed her down. His presence had a soothing effect on her. She felt safe around him.

'He isn't that bad, I guess.' She thought picking up the towel he threw on the couch and putting it in the hamper.

The family bidded them good-bye and they left with a driver and one of Baray Sayin's son but not before Bibi forced both of them to have the heavy breakfast the women prepared and gave Muntaha a motherly lecture about the life of a married women which plastered a constant blush on her cheeks whereas Faris was trying to hold his smile and his eyes were filled with amusement on seeing the 'shy' version of Muntaha.

The men dropped them infront of the small guest house where their stay was arranged by the faculity. Faris thanked them and they both got off. Their trip head was waiting outside along with their friends.

Hadiya approached Muntaha and hugged her tightly. Muntaha was not a fan of hugs but due to the roller coaster of events she had went through, she gladly hugged her back. Her hugs always soothed her during the worst of the times and she needed that comforting hug right now.

Muntaha squeezed her eyes close taking in the familiar scent of the flowery cologne Hadiya always used. When she opened her eyes, her eyes clashed with the stony grey ones. Faris, who was explaining the whole ordereal to the trip incharge and their professors, had turned around slightly to look at Muntaha. He thought that the poor girl must be shaken up by the whole turn in events when he noticed the way she was clinging to her friend. He felt something for her which was definitely not pity. Maybe it was care.

Faris caring for a girl he barely knows. That was new.

He just shook the wandering thoughts from his head and turned back to his professor.

"I know you are a responsible man Faris. And I trust you enough to think that you are not lying to us." The head of the trip, Prof. Tahir, said. "Also, your mates reported to us as soon as they thought something was wrong when you both didn't come back on the estimated time. And we are aware of the network problems here. You did a good job by contacting us as soon as you could." Faris just gave his professor a grateful nod because he could understand that they both-a guy and a girl- went missing together for around twelve-hours. It would have been a big deal as there are alot of people whose minds are filled with filth and they could have accused them of alot of things. He was feeling guilty because he didn't and couldn't tell them about the whole 'Nikah' thing as it would create a chaos and affect their academic careers very badly. "We will have to inform your parents about this ordreal because it is officially obligatory. I hope you don't have a problem with that." The professor continued.

"We don't, Sir."

"Very well, young man. Now go and rest. I am quite sure you must be tired." Professor Tahir said, patting his shoulder.

"Thankyou, Sir." Faris gave him a polite smile and went away with Armaan.

"You good?" Armaan asked Faris with an arm placed over his pectorls.