Chapter eighteen

I know its been a while. But don't give up on this story yet!!

Kayla pov
*flash back*

After ten minutes jay pulled up and texted me he was there. I quickly climbed out the window and slid down the water pipe. And hopped in Jay's car. He looked at me shocked as if he won't ready for me.
"What?" I asked as jay started to pull out of the drive way.
"I thought you were a good girl." He said as he switched the car to drive.
"Even a good girl is bad sometimes."

*flash back over*

"Many why you trippen for??" Jay yelled at me. Every since we got him back somethings been off.
"Boy i ain't "trippin" I'm tryna talk to you." I yelled back.
"Then talk." He said sitting down on the couch.
"What is wrong with you. huh??" I said walking up stairs.

Jay pov

Hay y'all. So me and kayla have been arguing over everything!! She gets mad at me when i get mad at her so we just be mad together. But anyway....
So after kayla walked upstairs I grabbed my keys and left. I drove to my momma house to see the door open already. When i walked in the door. It was weird. It was really quite. I started to walk around. Then i saw ruby sitting in the living room with my son on her lap.
"Bro what's going on? And where is my fam at??" I said walking up to her. I quickly took jr. Off her lap and stepped back.
"There sleep. And they will be for a while."
"Ruby i swear for god. If you hurt them ima hurt you!" I said
"O whatever just know i don't want this kid any more so take it. Im out" she said. Then she just got up and walked out.

Kayla pov

After jay left the house. I called up kay.
*convo*
Me: aye gurl wud today
Kay: nun wat u tryna do
Me: i wanna hit up da mall if you down??
Kay: gurl I'm always down to go to da mall!!
Me:kk ima come get u
*convo over*

I quickly got dressed. And grabbed my car keys. I pulled up to kay house and she hopped in.
"Hay girl." She said. While i was pulling out the drive way. I just nodded and headed to the mall. We pulled up after 10 minutes and jumped out the car. In the mall we were just buying straight shoes! We even got some matching shoes. We finna flex for the gram! Frfr.
"We should wear our colorful jordans tomorrow." I said. While picking up the bag from the register.
"Ok." She said. We walked out the store and was headed for the food court. Cause ya girl was hungry. I walked up to chick fil a while kay walked up to mcdonalds. I had started to place my order untill i got a call from jay.
*convo*
"Hello." I said
"Hay kay where you at??" He said. He must be bored or something. Cause he was just leaving me at home by myself.
"The mall with kay. Why wassup?" I was getting bored with this conversation. How you gone be mad at me one minute then not the next.
"Nothing just wondering. Have fun baby." He hung up.
*convo over*
Something didn't seem right. I know it wasn't.
"Aye come on kay i gotta get home." I said she grabbed her food.i threw all the bags in the back seat. Then I sped to her house and she jumped out the car. I quickly drove to my neighborhood then slowed down. I saw a red car in the yard. But all of Jay's cars are black or white. And his family doesn't come to our house. Even if they were here there's are black or white. They say colorful cars are "unprofessional". I grabbed my bags out the car and walked up to door. I opened the house door and saw the worst thing in my life. Jay sat there kissing another woman!! I cleared my throat which made them jump a little. Jay looked frightened. The girl hadn't even turned around yet. But when she did i was trying so hard to keep my cool. He had the nerve to be laid up here with jasmine.
"Umm hey baby..... it isn't what it looks like." He said getting up and walking towards me. I quickly put my hand out and he stopped moving.
"I don't wanna hear it." I said really calm.
"Why is she here?" I was very blunt and straight forward.
"Umm.... baby me and jasmine are engaged.... we're gonna be a family!" He looked like he didn't know what to do next. Jasmine just sat there with a big smirk on her face.
"How dare you. Bring this chick into our home. Family? If your trying to replace me it isn't gonna work. But it's ok. You go and take your little family. Out my house!!" Jay just went and sat back down. So I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I quickly ran up the stairs. And they were still sitting like nothing ever happened. I walked in slowly just twirling the knife around.
"Ima give you 5 seconds to get out my house before i stab you jasmine." I said looking her dead in her eye.
"Kay it isn't-"
"Jay don't you dare say it isn't that serious cause your so close to losing your life. Don't call me kay it's kayla now GET OUT!!" I said. Jasmine started to move quickly out the door. But i was standing right there. I moved a little bit then jumped at her. And watched her run down the stairs.