Chapter fourteen

Kayla

"So we have some questions for you." Some dude said I couldn't see his face because of how dark it was.

"I'm not telling you anything until my lawyer gets here." I said looking into the shadows and slowly twisting my wrist. Not only were these cuffs starting to hurt but it was cold in here too.

"Well i'm sorry to say that he won't be coming."

The strange guy walked into the light and i saw it was my dad. I couldn't believe that he would do this to me. Kay walked into the room and stood by him then she looked at me before she gave him a kiss.

"EWWWW!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

My best friend just kissed my dad and he was kissing her back.

"How long." I asked trying to hold my tears back. Not from hurt but from anger. How dare she smile in my face knowing she was doing me dirty behind my back!

"Shut up!" My dad said smacking me in my face. By now the tears were streaming out of eyes like a waterfall. I had never seen my dad like that.

"Look you'r mom left me three days ago. And you were no where to be found. Kay saw me at the store looking a mess and took me home. Well your smart you know what happened next."

He said smirking at me I mean I can't blame mom for leaving him. They were always fighting and yelling at each other. It's amazing that they even lasted this long.

"Hey!!" My dad had left out of the room. And kay was standing in my face snapping me out of what i was thinking about.

"What hoe?" I said snapping at her. I didn't wanna talk to kay at all. I just wanted to be back safe in jay's arms. I knew that he was going to try and help me but he thinks i'm with the police. And with his job it's not like they won't have questions for him. They've been trying to put him away for a while now. How is he supposed to know.

"Look I think I can help you get out of here." Kay said she looked as if she had been crying. I knew everything wasn't as it seemed cause kay don't cry over nobody.

"Kay what's wrong?" I said looking I kinda cared but I really didn't I just was going to use her until she let me go.

"What he said isn't true i'm not with your dad. I saw him at the store looking all sad so I went to talk to him. And he looked pretty drunk so I drove him home. And when he told me about your mom I felt bad for him. He passed out on the couch and when I tried to leave he grabbed my arm and raped me."

Tears were pouring out of her eyes and I could tell she was telling the truth. She came around the chair and took me out of the hand cuffs. I quickly walked out of the dark room and walked straight up to my dad and punched him in the nose. He fell to the ground and i stomped him in his stomach.

"Don't you ever touch my friends again." I grabbed his phone and called nine one one

My father raped my best friend and he kidnapped me. With that I hung up and he laid right there on the floor as me and kay took his car and went to jay's house. It took almost two hours to drive to jay's house. I hopped out the car and ran to the door. I banged on it with all of my strength hoping to see jay's face and to jump right in his arms. But instead some random girl was standing in the door way in jay's robe and one of my shirts. I walked straight past her and up the stairs to see jay laying on his bed ready for who ever that chick was.

"Kayla." he jumping off the bed and ran to me. I put my hand out and he stopped.

"Who that chick? And why is she wearing my clothes?" I said pointing at the now mad girl standing in the door way.