A Tragic Loss

"I've got his sling ring

"I've got his sling ring. They can't escape, right?" Stephan asked, holding up the ring.

I then looked back to see Zealots coming out of the building.

"Run!" I yelled, them following.

We ran across the road but noticed the terrain was all manipulated, changing constantly.

"Their connection to the Dark Dimension makes them more powerful in the Mirror Dimension. They can't affect the real world, but they can still kill us. This wasn't cleverness. It was suicide" I snapped, panicking.

I looked back to see them running towards us.

We ran as fast as possible, Stephan then used the sling ring to try and open a portal, however Kaecilius twisted the path, making us fall and miss the portal. I fell on top of Stephan as we crashed into a bus, an old man laughing (😭❤️).

We stood up, looked back at the Zealots and continued to run up a building. Stephan tried opening a portal once more but Kaecilius smashed the glass, making it ricoshade upwards and knock our balance.

The asshole then split the building in half, causing us to fall. We plummeted to the ground fast, screams filling the Dimension. I looked around to see everything changing, shifting. I felt like I was on a bad drug trip.

The boys landed and Stephan held his arms out, catching me.

"Thanks" I smiled as we ran to the edge of the building.

"This was a mistake" Stephan said.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock (literally 😂)" I said as Mordo and I gave him a 'reaaalllyy? Ya don't say' kinda look.

Suddenly the building rotated and we started falling again.

"Not again!" I yelled as I watched the ground stretch out and change.

Mordo used his boots to fly off while Stephan landed on a railing, almost falling off. I landed on my feet, surprisingly, and tried to grab Stephan but he fell through a hole in the ground.

"Fuck" I muttered, looking around up at the Zealots and Kaecilius.

They both started chasing Stephan so I ran, jumping over a car driving vertically and landing. However the ground beneath me faded and I fell through a building and landed on my stomach.

"Owwww" I groaned, standing up and running again.

I looked up to see Kaecilius holding a glass shard weapon up at Stephan so I jumped, kicking him off and shattering the weapon.

I turned back and was about to fight him when suddenly the ground shifted, moving Stephan and I away from him.

I looked around as things started moving, creating a barrier of sorts. I smiled when the Ancient One appeared, holding her fan.