Guardians Threat

"Strange?" I asked dumbfounded

"Strange?" I asked dumbfounded. I haven't seen him since med school, when he was an egotistical ass, though something tells me he hasn't changed.

"(L/n)?" He asked, the same surprise in his tone.

"You both know each other?" Mordo asked confused.

"Med school" I replied vaguely and he nodded in understanding.

"I haven't seen you since med school. I see your not as ugly as back then" he said amused.

"Shut up Strange" I growled making him smirk.

"Awww did I upset you?" He said in a baby tone, pouting.

"With all do respect, I do not wish to work with this, this infuriating pest" I said irritated to the Ancient One.

"Enough, both of you" she replied, making me shut up.

"Now I see there is some tension between you both, however, I believe this training will help fix that. So you will be teaching Mr. Strange, Miss (l/n)" she said and I sighed.

"Yes ma'am" I replied begrudgingly.

"Excellent, you start tomorrow" she said, dismissing me. I stormed out of the room, making my way to my room to sulk in quiet.

Timeskip to tomorrow

I awoke in a state of fear and panic, same as always. I changed into my robes (above) and made my way to the courtyard to meet Stephan.

I walked into the courtyard and saw him reading.

"I see you found the library" I said while walking over to him. He looked at me and nodded before putting the book aside and standing up.

"So? How are you supposed to teach me moves? I doubt your even that good" he smirked and I returned the gesture, mine devilish. "I'm sure they don't consult amateurs to teach others."

I smirked and inwardly laughed as I got ready in a fighting stance, Stephan doing the same.

Before he could take another breath I lunged at him, hitting each pressure point, then crouching to the floor and kicking his legs from under him, causing him to fall to the ground. Everyone in the courtyard had stopped to watch me kick his ass.

I then stood up, brushing my robes and smirking down at the man.

"Your right about one thing Strange" I said.

"An-d tha-t I-s?" He asked, still trying to catch his breath.

"They don't consult amateurs" I smirked, the metaphorical microphone ringing from the impact of the ground as I walked out of the courtyard and to the library. (BBC Sherlock Holmes reference).

Stephan's POV

I watched as (Y/n) left the courtyard, confidence oozing from her.

"How the hell did she do that?" I asked amazed. I was still sat on the ground when a hand offered me help. I looked up and saw a smirking Mordo.