𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

TOM'S POV

"Alright love, you go upstairs and pack, and have josh go with you" i said kissing her cheek as she ran upstairs with Josh whoms the second body guard always on duty, "now i would like to know what happened in the span of last night to this morning asap" i said sitting down.

"Y/n's father called and said that she was endanger and we already knew you knew about so we just put the extra locks on the gate and kept all security footage on so we could see the back, then not shortly after we got a call from another guy who's name never popped up when we tried to search where the number was, turns out it was a burning phone so nothing was traceable. Then we came in here" he explained quite carefully.

"Y/n's father called you too?" the man who came in earlier Chris intervened, "yeah he called everyone say random shit" he replied. My head was racing, the meeting we had just a few weeks ago was about y/n, her father wanted me to divorce y/n so she could be his slave again and of course i refused because who would even consider that.

Then with him basically kidnapping y/n and having his men hurt her which is hypocritical in my opinion, "the only people we need to watch out for is her fathers mob, they want y/n; but they aren't going to get her" i said sternly before getting off the chair and running upstairs.

"Sweetheart? you almost done?" i asked coming into the room, "y-yeah" she choked looking up and forcing a smile. "Shh baby, oh god you're alright i'm here, nothing will ever happen to you" i rushed out and i made my way over to her bringing her into my arms.

"W-why does my dad hate me so fucking much, why does he have to keep doing these things tommy?" she questioned, tears falling more heavily as she spoke in such a sad voice.  "I don't know baby" i said kissing her head, rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down.

She finished crying and calmed down a bit, she finished packing and i packed everything i needed and we went on our way.